What's new

‘Moenjodaro’s script can be deciphered through computer technology’

Fair enough, let me rephrase it to make sense.

Allow Indian Tech Brains to access the region and I am sure language will be deciphered.

No. Won't make a difference, Hindustani tech brains aren't that special (if at all).

Allow Indian Tech Brains to access the region and I am sure language will be deciphered.
We will think about after they decipher what they found in their own country :angel:

Allow Indian Brains to access the region and I am sure language will be deciphered.
Yes The great LCA and Arjun is prime example of excellent planning and technology. Mind and beauty have no boundaries.

Allow Indian Brains to access the region and I am sure language will be deciphered.

LOL look at this inferior and insecure Indian begging for access.

You got nothing to do with our history.

What you can do is take a couple million Afghans into your country.

To really hurt the Indian ego we need to team up with China. China has incredible supercomputers that can get the job done.

LOL look at this inferior and insecure Indian begging for access.

You got nothing to do with our history.

What you can do is take a couple million Afghans into your country.

Well your history starts from 1947 :P Prior to that you are only sharing our history.

It is a very very vague assumption with this claim. Computer technology is a huge area .. the article does not state e.g. deep learning neural net etc.

Yogic Seal M-305 from Mohenjo-Daro.

Astronomy, including the use of a star calendar, played an important role in Mesopotamia, and deeply influenced its religion. All the main gods were symbolized by particular stars or planets. One or two "star" symbols placed near the head distinguished divinities in pictorial representations. The practice seems to have been borrowed by the Indus civilization, for a seal from Mohenjo-Daro depicts an Indus deity with a star on either side of his head enclosed by a pair of curved horns. There is a star in both loops of the buffalo horns worn by the deity in the head-dress, which also bears a fig branch.

22448408_1688910957835548_1062883911074940002_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom