What's new

“Modi Go Home”: India’s soft power credibility in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to care about it when you are 1/4 of humanity then power is always round the corner

Islam is the most conversionary faith too attracting new adherents across the world as per destiny
Freaking Chinese alone have over 1.3 billions in China don’t subject themselves to your Muslim faith. Your Muslim faith will only reside to the countries wherever Muslim rule, Muslim faith none important outside of their controlled land.

Then why you post a high number of black converse to Muslim? Majority of black population in America didn’t converse to Muslim and still stick to their Christian faith when they were subjected of segregation with no equal right that tell me black American didn’t care much for Muslim even though Malcom X and Ali were high profile promotion of Muslim faith but still not gather much of interest in black population.

Because they have been detached from their African homelands for over 200 years.....You do realise that 50% or more of the entire black population on the planet is Muslim right? Take a look at West Africa for a start.

Because they have been detached from their African homelands for over 200 years.....You do realise that 50% or more of the entire black population on the planet is Muslim right? Take a look at West Africa for a start.
No. Where are the numbers. Show him the exact numbers. SHOW ME THE NUMBERRRRRRRRS!!!

The protests were of no soginifance since not a single participant/organizer was of the white race except maybe a few spouses of desis.

Don’t matter to the black in America that their believe in Christian and not Muslim because black American not interest in Muslim, there nothing related to how they weren’t in Africa.

Yeah sure
https://www.thedailybeast.com/are-indias-christians-and-muslims-forced-to-become-hindus

Even in centuries past the rivalry between hinduism and buddhism resulted in buddism being almost completely sidelined in the subcontinent

Reconversion is the subject LOL...and its not as violent as you may think.

Sure...buddhism and hinduism... both religions are very related to each other...though in my opinion ...Buddhism is superior too all religions..the persecution of Buddhists was mainly during a particular dynasty. But really truly destroyed Buddhism in the Subcontinent where it all began was Islam and the destruction of Paliputra.

Listen at the end of the end this is Hindu/Buddhists land. It started here. No arguments, case closed. Go where your ancestors came from.

Sure...buddhism and hinduism... both religions are very related to each other...though in my opinion ...Buddhism is superior too all religions..the persecution of Buddhists was mainly during a particular dynasty. But really truly destroyed Buddhism in the Subcontinent where it all began was Islam and the destruction of Paliputra.

Listen at the end of the end this is Hindu/Buddhists land. It started here. No arguments, case closed. Go where your ancestors came from.
Buddha reject Hindu faith, he set his own path and not subject him delve to Brahmin faiths. It’s not the same for both Buddha and Hinhdu.

Don’t matter to the black in America that their believe in Christian and not Muslim because black American not interest in Muslim, there nothing related to how they weren’t in Africa.

Wait what? How many African Americans have you actually met, or even know personally? I know quite a few and being religious or being Christian is not a strong point of theirs anymore. It was, but most are impartial to faith. So your whole point makes no sense.
You literally just side stepped my point about their disconnect from their land of origin, which played a huge role in the faith they were forced to adopt (Christianity) in the US. The same cannot be seen in other black populations living in western countries which are black and Muslim e.g. the UK, France etc.

They came from the same land you did. What are you suggesting, he hops off to Arabia because of his faith?

Wait what? How many African Americans have you actually met, or even know personally? I know quite a few and being religious or being Christian is not a strong point of theirs anymore. It was, but most are impartial to faith. So your whole point makes no sense.
You literally just side stepped my point about their disconnect from their land of origin, which played a huge role in the faith they were forced to adopt (Christianity) in the US. The same cannot be seen in other black populations living in western countries which are black and Muslim e.g. the UK, France etc.

They came from the same land you did. What are you suggesting, he hops off to Arabia because of his faith?
These black American are 6 or 7 generation in the US, they aren’t disconnected to their motherland in Africa because they aren’t born there.

These black American are 6 or 7 generation in the US, they aren’t disconnected to their motherland in Africa because they aren’t born there.

LOL!!!!!!!!I was right regarding our interactions with them i.e. virtually nothing. Yes they are down to their sixth and seventh generations but they still fondly speak about Africa as the "motherland", why do you think there was such a HUGE ho ha over Black Panther? Did you see the black viewing figures made about a mythical kingdom in Africa? They still year for it, but have been cut off from their heritage. The disconnect was so abrupt when they first arrived that even to this day then have not recovered.
Anyway, this is all off-topic and I am about to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom