What's new

MOD Traffic Analyst - Interview guidance required.

Not really, the place i went to was highly protected , and they just left clothes rest everything was taken hahaha pen , wallet , cigarette , papers , even my belt haha

Hahah I meant that how did the interview go? Can you share the questions they asked?

yes sir, it sure does. please share your experience and any advice you might have for me. thanks

chill mate, this type of knowledge can be obtained by enemy through OSINT anyways, heck their HQ is labelled on google earth for naswar's sake !

i did but pretty much every thread under intelligence is irrelevant. thanks for the advice though :'(

Hahaha Naswar's sake haha..Enemy knows a lot more than we can even know. They're not sitting idle. And I wish I could help you man..I'd try somewhere or ask my brother for this

Hahah I meant that how did the interview go? Can you share the questions they asked?

It was based on a Jugaad :D so Kernal sahab ne bas idhar udhar ki baaten kari , aur kuch basic accounting ka poucha ata hai ? Gun chalani ati hai ? Parade ke liye 6 baje uth jao gay ? bas :D

It was based on a Jugaad :D so Kernal sahab ne bas idhar udhar ki baaten kari , aur kuch basic accounting ka poucha ata hai ? Gun chalani ati hai ? Parade ke liye 6 baje uth jao gay ? bas :D

Phr? Naukri lgi?

Back
Top Bottom