What's new

MoD Blames ISI For Kunduz Assault

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
@A-Team, @Sher Malang -- (inputs on what people saying about Pakistan in Afghanistan that we don't see on the world media)

Article here on Tolo:

Afghan Ministry of Defense on Thursday accused Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) of being behind the Kunduz siege and said that the battle is still being led by the spy agency.

Afghan National Army deputy chief of staff Gen. Murad Ali Murad, who is in Kunduz, said that the battle was planned and executed from Pakistan by the ISI.

Well I think u guys should be happy they did took some blame too. :-)

Parliament's Speaker of the House Abdul Rauf Ibrahimi said one of the possible reasons for the collapse of the city was that the Kunduz governor Omar Safai was irresponsible and inexperienced and he failed to get people to stand by and support security forces. Another reason, he said was the delay in a planned military operation.

Source from the OP.

:lol::lol:

Demotivational-Posters-Police-600x480-550x440.jpg

You're a fu*kin moron if you didnt see this coming

On one hand they blame Pakistan for all the attacks and on the other hand they ask us to keep Afghani refugees for a little longer. What they don't understand is if we wanted to hurt Afghans we would hurt the refugees but they're living in peace.

When you have an army like this

On one hand they blame Pakistan for all the attacks and on the other hand they ask us to keep Afghani refugees for a little longer. What they don't understand is if we wanted to hurt Afghans we would hurt the refugees but they're living in peace.

IF we deported all of them at once annexing their properties and business it would make state a little richer and Afghanistan even bigger failure...

Well I think u guys should be happy they did took some blame too. :-)

Source from the OP.
Why don't your forces go towards Kunduz to save your Afghan brothers,
:D Fear of Notorious and Silent ISI. :sarcastic:

Well this kind of BS response was expected, after the PAF Peshawar attack.
I am waiting to hear such news.
Pakistani 1st armored division invaded Afghanistan and ANA seeks help from their masters.

afghans love paksitan when it come to blaming them for acts of terror.

I was watching a news show on the same Taliban taking over kunduz topic & an afghan Newsweek journalist clearly said that a private malitia which was loyal to northern alliance was being paid to provide security to kunduz &/when Taliban approached they were given safe passage by the same people who where been paid by Afghan Gov to provide security. 2nd Akhundzada Bros who were arrested by Pakistan &/were released on the repeated requests of then Afghan President Karzai, who even put pressure on thru USA to get the same Taliban leaders released r leading this assault...blaming Pakistan is just hiding their own mistakes

the problem was the army they are ill train and equip ed and low morale
i really don't think ISI or Pakistan is involved

BC yeah ISI hai yaa kae koie Aliens.

Everything in Afghanistan happens due to ISI, pehlay kehtay thay kae attacks in Kabul and border areas happen due to Taliban coming from Pak tribal area. Ab kehtay hain kae ISI is leading and planned the attack on Konduz which is hundreds of miles away from the border with us and deep inside Afghanistan.

Wahan Indian mae patakha phatay tu yea ISI nae kiyaa hai.

And last but not the least, USA/CIA alag her cheez ISI per daal daitaa hai.

Back
Top Bottom