What's new

Militants in Pak force minor girl to wear suicide vest

That is plain shocking.

Shocking yet effective. Sounds cruel yes, but would you expect a girl to become a bomber? No. The terrorists are adapting. Terrorists dress in burqas use to work but not anymore. Terrorists working in uniforms work but chances are decreasing that they infiltrate facilities. So the new method is kids with bomb vests. Who would suspect?

They taliban are the most cowardly and disgusting people on earth. I hope they get annihilated

These people are the lowest scum on earth...they should be skinned alive before being shot...i am glad that PAKISTAN ARMY kills them like animals...curse on those who condemned Pakistan army for killing TTP prisoners !!!!!

Instead of keeping hostile relations with Pakistan, Indian govt should praise Pakistan for their sacrifices in war on terror, Pakistan is a wall between India and terrorism.....it is high time that Indian govt realizes the situation and makes some sane decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are so much trying to prove them self a wildest animal ... lets them give that title ... the animal which should be extinct from earth as soon as possible

really she is great girl .

animals and taliban which one is better ? sure animals are 100 millions time better then taliban.

heey a very very important point rise in my brain now . what security they give this innocent baby and her family after this incident i am sure dogs will must come back to beat her.

heey a very very important point rise in my brain now . what security they give this innocent baby and her family after this incident i am sure dogs will must come back to beat her.
They sure will. I remember once ISI had sealed the whole area with their men undercover.

wait a minute......i thought they wanted girls to be covered head to toe and confined indoors to the house

oh no wait, blowing up civilians is okay --so ''God would permit it in this case''

what twisted thinking and logic. . . these people deserve to be shot and humiliated.

Bless this girl's heart.

wait a minute......i thought they wanted girls to be covered head to toe and confined indoors to the house

oh no wait, blowing up civilians is okay --so ''God would permit it in this case''

what twisted thinking and logic. . . these people deserve to be shot and humiliated.

Bless this girl's heart.

Lets not forget Islam is like a metal wire for them.. Easy to twist and turn to suit their purposes and then make it as the 'backbone' for all activities until objectives are achieved. Disgusting.

The children are the pride of any nation. They are protected, nurtured and developed as they are the future. Have we not seen what the Taliban are doing with the children of Pakistan & Afghanistan? In the recent weeks we have seen a mother’s plight, as she tried desperately to find her son kidnapped by the Taliban. See this story about Talban atrocities and decide for yourself.

Just yesterday we saw the news of a 7 year old girl kidnapped to carry on a suicide attack on a security checkpoint in Upper Dir. (see video HERE) Do we not hear these victim’s cries? Are we serving justice to the relatives of those killed in these suicide bombings by shifting blame from miscreants? The TTP are daily taking credit for these attacks yet out of touch with reality conspiracy theorists constantly blame others. (see video HERE) After watching this video… are you still not convinced that the TTP are the real enemy?

We have also seen recently the story of Mamta Naz a girl from Taliban stronghold top her SSG exam. If given a chance these children will succeed (read more HERE). We must unite against these terrorists to give the children of the region a chance. Nations need their children to survive. Let us work together to eliminate the threat of Taliban forever so our children can work together to build a better world, free of terror, free of violence and with freedom of Pakistanis, by Pakistanis and for Pakistanis.

CDR Bill Speaks
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Back
Top Bottom