What's new

Mi-26 Helicopter

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Mi-26 Helicopter

mi26vk3.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

mi-26.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

mi26_01.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

mi-26_14.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Military&

well this helicopter is driving me crazy man but the only thing it has against it it drinks a whole lot fuel if russians some how bring the fuel consumption half to the same perfomance im sure every country would like to have the MI 26 in their inventory and more profits for russia.

mi-26 is much better than any American Heavy lift helicopter but only problem is maintenance which occur in every Russian aircraft but we should also consider the cost of Russian and American aircraft which r in 1:4 ratio....

Sir Chinkook wont drink that much fuel as MI 26 that is the only reason it did not got many order giant like india only got 4 of them why because it uses a lot of fuel india needs more of these but it will cost in fuel alot to india indian navy who has very heavy equipment the MI 26 is ideal for indian armed forces and for all armed forces but it has double the fuel consumption yes MI 26 is better than chinkook but chinkook can land even on water which i dont think so MI 26 is but over all MI 26 is a ruler of heavy lifters

Sir Chinkook wont drink that much fuel as MI 26 that is the only reason it did not got many order giant like india only got 4 of them why because it uses a lot of fuel india needs more of these but it will cost in fuel alot to india indian navy who has very heavy equipment the MI 26 is ideal for indian armed forces and for all armed forces but it has double the fuel consumption yes MI 26 is better than chinkook but chinkook can land even on water which i dont think so MI 26 is but over all MI 26 is a ruler of heavy lifters

yes no doubt capacity of Mi-26 is much better than Chinkook but due to heavy life time cost i will prefer American helicopter....

Why don't they look towards a counter rotating version with three engines. Can you post some pictures of the latest version.

Back
Top Bottom