What's new

Manchu, Former Empire’s Language, Hangs On at China’s Edge

Also look at her fingers. They are dark skinned at the skin folds that covers the interphalangeal joints, meaning she is from a temperate area, she had lots of melanin. She is not Northerner, probably Southerner.

Northern Chinese tend to be, like Japanese, very very fair, our skin is white ask milk , and our fingers don't get dark like that .

LOL
n-waka-a-20150102.jpg

From Beijing:
main-qimg-0df816688a33eb317291439a43fe7b4a.jpeg

Let me ask you this question, BROTHER, when you were born, did your mother ever tell you that you were born with the Mongol birth mark? This is a mark that is unique for Northeast Asians. Every Japanese, Korea, Mongolian, Yakut, Jurchen, Evenk, Kazakh, Tibetan, and Han is born with this mark.

bluespot.jpg

The Mongolian birth spot; a trait of every single East Asian race.
Mongolian spot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DNA doesn't lie. You better have scientific proof to back you back.

Of course, check it yourself, bro.

1002071632f058535f7b501png-1.jpg

2hd8d1c.jpg

f1-medium.gif

laddy this not how to draw a bow in traditional form````not even one detail is correct :lol:````I will be happy to give her a personal coach

btw, I had applied for next year's traditional archery cup```:D

hahahahaha, bro, care to teach her gently, else the bow will break! ;) ;)

Well, from the looks of it, the Imperial Household Agency Press mostly likely placed excessive make up for their Majesties to give more color, i suppose.

Here is a more recent photo of Their Majesties. :)

n-emperor-a-20150102.jpg

lif1501010020-p2.jpg

Wikipedia and tons of authoritative sources suggest that Japanese are most closely related to Koreans and Chinese, so is their culture. but what ever you say, I believe neither of us want that being true.

Wikipedia and tons of authoritative sources suggest that Japanese are most closely related to Koreans and Chinese, so is their culture. but what ever you say, I believe neither of us want that being true.

LOL, who said that? That is why Japanese and Chinese know each other's thoughts, i suppose, because -- after all, blood is thicker than water. ;)

Okay, its 12:38 AM here. I need my beauty rest. Good night till tomorrow!

Of course, they are blooded of Japanese. :)

Good to know you guys take care of our kin

Did you ask them if they consider themselves as kin of Japanese? Chinese will take care each other, and it has nothing to do with Japanese.

Last edited:
They will surely go crazy if they learned that Japanese think that they are their kins. lol

That was pretty hilarious. Maybe he was high on something. Or Korean should thank Japanese for taking care of their kin, commonly known as Japanese Emperor?

IN Fact, Manchus or their distant kin, the Jurchen, are more Eurasian than they are East Asian in appearance. Manchus , before mixing with Northern Sinids, had a unique Tungoidic feature.

The following are pictures of Heilongjiangren who migrated to Japan:

View attachment 286559

View attachment 286560

Yes, True Northeast Asian Phenotype. Northeast Asians can differentiate our own from others (Southeast Asian, to fusion of East and Southeast Asian).

What is also interesting , when i compare the Tungoid features of this Manchu-Chinese woman, is that such features are readily apparent in Japanese women, particularly those women who come from Shikoku, a region of Japan that is so very close to China. I do wonder that perhaps the Chinese mainlanders who migrated to Japan over the thousands of years , and perhaps also the Chinese who came to Japan during the 18th and 19th century carried within them Tungoid / Tungoid-North Sinid features and this mingled with Japanese Blood over the years. I do notice that Japanese folks from Shikoku and Western Kyushu have very strong North Sinid-features.

Some photos of Japanese women from Shikoku and Western Kyushu with North Sinid/ Tungoid features:

1a40a31fca757aaae854b8512af08320.jpg

102.jpg

6dd0ce5294eec912aadc41e74c7eea04.jpg

d07e5b25ccfb6780260f94fa9cea545e.jpg

Japanese of Shikoku during Hakata Dontaku Matsuri. :)

What I said is related to pics, to whichs you have posted in early post.

When I have time, I watched KBS and NHK TV programs in Vietnam (cable TV programs). Generally I can make a differentiate phenotype between Japanese and Korean phenotype, there is different from South East Asia.

But the pic you posted, I copied and pasted here in following, is similar to the Vietnamese phenotype.

manchu2-jpg.286560

What I said is related to pics, to whichs you have posted in early post.

When I have time, I watched KBS and NHK TV programs in Vietnam (cable TV programs). Generally I can make a differentiate phenotype between Japanese and Korean phenotype, there is different from South East Asia.

But the pic you posted, I copied and pasted here in following, is similar to the Vietnamese phenotype.

manchu2-jpg.286560

There are probably some slight facial similarities, my friend, but it is probably amongst Hoa communities in Viet Nam or the Han-Kinh hybrids, because I have seen southern Vietnamese peoples' facial features are they are not like that. I can tell that there is a stronger Mon Khmer features among southern folks.

Despite the local government’s best efforts, which include language instruction in primary schools and the financing of a newspaper, what is known here as Xibe is facing the common fate of many of the world’s languages: declining numbers of speakers and the prospect of extinction.

Waste of government money. Just learn Chinese. Qing is dead.

She is ethnic Xibe from Xinjiang. A brarch of Manchu people. Her name is 佟丽娅

There are many ethnic Manchu movie stars, so many, you can check them out yourself .关之琳 周海媚 曾黎 金巧巧 李斯羽 王丽坤 曾黎 宁丹琳 沈傲君 王雯婷 傅冲 宋思瑶 舒畅

A Hong Kong Chinese guy and a Hong Kong Manchu Chinese girl 张学友 周海媚:chilli:

? Chow Hoi Mei is Manchu?

Well, from the looks of it, the Imperial Household Agency Press mostly likely placed excessive make up for their Majesties to give more color, i suppose.

Here is a more recent photo of Their Majesties. :)

n-emperor-a-20150102.jpg

lif1501010020-p2.jpg

You can believe whatever you like.:)

Here's your Princess Noriko with her husband.
KCE0IDK.jpg

Compare that with Chinese astronaut Jing Haipeng from Shanxi province.
GIQdZDN.jpg

fumqAa0.jpg

Those very tough people, respect. :)

Very tough indeed, brother, my God, it gets that cold over there eh?!!!!!

You can believe whatever you like.:)

Here's your Princess Noriko with her husband.
KCE0IDK.jpg

Compare that with Chinese astronaut Jing Haipeng from Shanxi province.
GIQdZDN.jpg

fumqAa0.jpg

They look the same skin tone, bro. Anyways, here's another picture of HM Princess Noriko:

princess-noriko-of-takamado-visits-ise-jingu-shrine-with-her-mother-picture-id454668296

princess-noriko-of-takamado-visits-ise-jingu-shrine-with-her-mother-picture-id454668318

And her meeting before the Emperor prior to her request for marriage,
lif1410020029-p2.jpg

@j20blackdragon , look at the first picture i posted of Princess Noriko; specifically look at her fingers. At the skin folds between the interphalangeal joints, it is quite pale, without dark skin tags. The judge of a person's natural skin tone is the color of the skin folds between the interphalangeal joints. :)

Some more picture of Yakutsk people, which are distant kin of Manchu and Jurchens;

dthoYakutsk011.jpg

Notice the strong Tungoid features. :)

yakutsk-to-khandyga-girls.jpg

Yakutsk women

stock-photo-evolene-switzerland-august-detail-of-yakutsk-dancing-girls-at-the-international-festival-of-151478498.jpg

Beautiful Yakutsk women

@xenon54 @Sinan @Hakan @T-123456 @Turkish_FR @atatwolf , so here is the Yakutsk language in a song...!! Beautiful !!

Can you understand what they're saying?? It sounds very much like TURKISH!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Back
Top Bottom