What's new

‘Maalik’ ban is our lowest ebb

Noora appeasement of India and particularly Modi. Anything that challenges these people, they don't like. They ban and censor stuff and they like to call themselves the champions of democracy.

100% agree. India takes it a step further. It tries to lobby foreign countries to ban movies and television it does not like. It's attempt to ban the documentary "India's Daughter" was shameful for a democracy.

Mein Pakistan ka shehri Pakistan ka Maalik hoan
Ye zamin ye log meray hain

Instead of crying over past, let's focus on the current situation. This movie has been banned for political reasons and has nothing to do with Islam. It exposes the corrupt elite and none was more corrupt than the current govt. I'm waiting for it to be released in USA and I will go and watch this movie in cinema with friends; a rare thing but I will do it :). If anyone has any info about release and screening in Atlanta..please let me know and if you are interested and happen to be around, we can go and watch together.

Last edited:
Problem is which democracy we are having is nothing short of a kingdom of most cruel King to its nation once they get in PM office they forget nation what they want

It's about their incompitancy highlighted in movie this is why they ban it

Why did he ban this :D

5362536_orig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom