What's new

Loss of East Pakistan is not a military, but a political failure: Pakistan's outgoing army chief

Exactly what people keep forgetting is that India and China have a population of 1.4 billion EACH

third is USA with about 330 million

If you subtract Pakistani population from India, you still get left with 1.2 billion Indians!!!!!!!!!

By right, with that MASSIVE population India will see some development due to the fact that they have this massive internal market

The hindutva threat to the Muslims of South Asia is very real and we need to prepare for it

We need to pull China into South Asia to counter balance India

We need to prepare militarily ourselves

Every which way you look at it, getting rid of the Hindus is vital

Indian Muslims themselves need to start relocating within India to create vast areas of Muslim majority to safeguard against hindutva extremism

Plaintive. You need to cope harder. Yaar.

You so blaise about genociding Hindus. @peagle openly saying that Mumbai was payback for Samjhota.

This really is an interesting place I've stumbled upon. Somewhat darkweb vibes. I'll need to adjust quickly before my moral compass overwhelms me.

Last edited:
Plaintive. You need to cope harder. Yaar.

You so blaise about genociding Hindus. @peagle openly saying that Mumbai was payback for Samjhota.

This really is an interesting place I've stumbled upon. Somewhat darkweb vibes. I'll need to adjust quickly before my moral compass overwhelms me.

Partition was RIGHT

Jinnah was RIGHT

The peoples of India are different, they need space away from each other in independent states, you can't push a hindutva extremist communal agenda in a diverse state then ask why are people are pushing back

Partition was RIGHT

Jinnah was RIGHT

The peoples of India are different, they need space away from each other in independent states, you can't push a hindutva extremist communal agenda in a diverse state then ask why are people are pushing back

And when we cannot do that, we should start machine gunning them to debulk the numbers like in the run-up to 1971 right?

Pakistan post stamps
images (76).jpeg
Fi0usT3acAAHlGU.jpeg

If they hadn't Bangladesh would have a very high percentage of Hindus and would been ended forever as a Indian vassal
But till 1971 ,most of pakistani PM were from East pakistan! Why didn't your army started massacre few year earlier! 🤔

Back
Top Bottom