What's new

Lawyer of Ayaz Sadiq says will challenge Election Tribunal verdict, ordering re-opening of NA-122 vo

Were are noora supporters ? Want to hear there funny answers

Why are they so afraid ? Why running away vote vitrifaction ?

The Election Tribunal has given an order to open the bags for NA-122. The Election Commission gave no such order. Now what is this guy's problem? I want to understand his argument, if anyone can help me. Why should the fact that similar petitions have been placed before these bodies make any difference to anything?

The Election Tribunal has ordered the opening of the bags for NA-122. Now what is the issue with following out this order?

His appeal will be thrown out by the court on first hearing.

The high court has already ruled in another case (few weeks ago) that the decision of election tribunal is binding. They will have to open the bags.

They are scared that Darth Vader riding an Anaconda will come out of the bags :omghaha: (i.e: they're going to get their arses kicked)
Though I'm curious to see what excuses they use, its always interestingly entertaining.

I want to see what treasure in 4 constituencies. They should not hide themselves behind the stay orders. Still Speaker of national assembly Ayaz sadiq want stay orders and saying not to open ballot boxes...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom