What's new

Lavrov: Hitler was Jews

What's so surprising? Humans like to ****. By now probably the vast majority of people on the planet have at least 1 Jewish ancestor somewhere up the family tree.

He said "I could be wrong". And on what ground shouldn't Jews and Nazis stand together?

Israel has reacted with fury after Russia's foreign minister claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler "had Jewish blood".

Sergei Lavrov made the comments to try to justify Russia's portrayal of Ukraine as "Nazi" despite the fact that its president is Jewish.

Israel's foreign ministry summoned Russia's ambassador for "clarification" and demanded an apology.

Nazi Germany murdered six million Jews in the Holocaust in World War Two.

Mr Lavrov made the remarks in an interview on Italian TV programme Zona Bianca on Sunday, days after Israel marked Holocaust Remembrance Day, one of the most solemn occasions in the Israeli calendar.

When asked how Russia can claim that it is fighting to "de-Nazify" Ukraine when President Volodymyr Zelensky is himself Jewish, Mr Lavrov said: "I could be wrong, but Hitler also had Jewish blood. [That Zelensky is Jewish] means absolutely nothing. Wise Jewish people say that the most ardent anti-Semites are usually Jews."

This guy enabled the migration towards Israel. Otherwise Jews were not serious about Israel till 1930s.
Hitler should be declared as father of the nation in Israel.

Although the holocaust was a huge crime against humanity, why should I suck up to Jews like Europeans and Americans do?

We did nothing wrong and we owe the Jews nothing.

I believe two state solution is the best solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Hitler was indeed a Jew. So Jews are Nazi themselves. And many Jews hate Jews.

Jews gave German a bad name, although German themselves got to be blame as well.

Geneticists identify groups of chromosomes called haplogroups, 'genetic fingerprints' that define populations.

According to Mulders, Hitler's dominant haplogroup, E1b1b, is relatively rare in Western Europe - but strongest in some 25 percent of Greeks and Sicilians, who apparently acquired the genes from Africa: Between 50 percent and 80 percent of North Africans share Hitler's dominant group, which is especially prevalent among in the Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, and Somalis.

More surprising still, perhaps, is that Hitler's second most dominant haplogroup is the most common in Ashkenazi Jews.

Maybe they will maybe they won't, Israel is not NATO after all, though it does control all NATO countries by the balls...but then again there is the weight of 3000 years of history and the uncanny ability of the "tribe" to attract the worst kind of retribution from those they keep poking through prototypical machinations.
Many non-NATO countries have contributed to the Ukrainian military. Sweden and Finland are sending in many of their weapons and they aren't even NATO.

Why "should"?

Cause Putin respects strength. Just like Turkey does when they shot down the Russian fighter bomber.

Putin apologized over FM's Hitler comments, Israel says​

Jews gave German a bad name, although German themselves got to be blame as well.

Geneticists identify groups of chromosomes called haplogroups, 'genetic fingerprints' that define populations.

According to Mulders, Hitler's dominant haplogroup, E1b1b, is relatively rare in Western Europe - but strongest in some 25 percent of Greeks and Sicilians, who apparently acquired the genes from Africa: Between 50 percent and 80 percent of North Africans share Hitler's dominant group, which is especially prevalent among in the Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, and Somalis.

More surprising still, perhaps, is that Hitler's second most dominant haplogroup is the most common in Ashkenazi Jews.

Since the Jews are Neo Nazis I can see why Israel would be next on Russia's list and considering what they said about Israel as well as the Jewish President of Ukraine, makes sense to send arms to Ukraine.

well even fox news admitted hitler grand father was Jewish

Cause Putin respects strength. Just like Turkey does when they shot down the Russian fighter bomber.

Putin apologized over FM's Hitler comments, Israel says​

Funny, when an Isra"el"i zionist newspaper makes the claim, it's alright. When the Russian Foreign Minister does the same, the end of the world, a horrible unbearable antisemitic affront, supposedly.

Go figure. But these double standards are certainly illustrative of the supremacist nature of zionism.

Sure, but only after PRC helds democratic elections so west can see who'm we deal with. I'm sure communist party wouldn't have problem with that since they'd be winners, right?
CCP has a form of democratic elections. I think Chinese users can explain it better than me.

It's always been speculation that Hitler he was part Jewish...this isn't anything new...there's just nothing to confirm or deny it because much of Hitler history is missing its beleived it was of his grandfather LeopoldFrankenberger

Back
Top Bottom