What's new

Large zero-energy building put into use in Shanghai, China

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Large zero-energy building put into use in Shanghai, China​

The 12,000 square meters building is equipped with photovoltaic panels to generate power

Large zero-energy building put into use in Shanghai, China​

The 12,000 square meters building is equipped with photovoltaic panels to generate power

photovoltaic panels is not zero energy. it translate light into energy, and as we all know, there are only 12 hours a day with light, you cna try to store those power but it will be used up unless you don't have anything at all.

photovoltaic panels is not zero energy. it translate light into energy, and as we all know, there are only 12 hours a day with light, you cna try to store those power but it will be used up unless you don't have anything at all.
I m pretty disappointed after coming back to check, you haven't finished your daily quota, keep it up , don't let up, you can do it.

I m pretty disappointed after coming back to check, you haven't finished your daily quota, keep it up , don't let up, you can do it.
Dude, don't worry, the night was young and I was watching Team USA playing FIBA World Cup, I still have at least 5 hours to go.

Speaking of which, how did Team China ended up in FIBA World Cup?

Back
Top Bottom