CBD-Lahore-DownTown-Location.jpg

cbd.jpg

Central-Business-District-Lahore.jpeg

Cam-01-LOW-768x576.jpg

Buy-apartment-in-CBD-Lahore.jpeg

cam-05.effectsResult-LOW-768x576.jpg

cam-03-LOW-768x576.jpg

Book-apartment-in-CBD-Lahore.jpeg

07-Feb-2023_04-50-38_20-Jan-2023_02-06-19_02-Jan-2023_23-55-51_Site%20Development-min.webp

Last edited:
people broke those rules all the time, cops ne bhi haar maan li thi by the end of it.. aakhir kitno to challan karoge ?

the copied the bloody thing from Colombia or something too.. without factoring in our insane traffic volume, typical desis.. construction guys ka one more scam, its huge.. politically connected "builders" get contracts for this sort of side stuff all the time, there's a whole industry.

story of the subcontinent.
It is what happens when you throw in the mixer the green brigade, a bankrupt municipality (at least in BLR) and incompetent, pig headed officials.

Imagine, near my house they had also made a bicycle lane apart from the bus lane. First world solution in a 3rd world country. To say that it was a nightmare would be an understatement. I tweeted continuously for months to the traffic police to remove it. Some cyclists abused me online and threatened to teach me a lesson I would never forget. A$$holes. It was finally dismantled.

Last edited:
It is what happens when you throw in the mixer the green brigade, a bankrupt municipality (at least in BLR) and incompetent, pig headed officials.

Imagine, near my house they had also made a bicycle lane apart from the bus lane. First world solution in a 3rd world country. To say that it was a nightmare would be an understatement. I tweeted continuously for months to the traffic police to remove it. Some cyclists abused me online and threatened to teach me a lesson I would never forget. A$$holes. It was finally uprooted.
aisa hi hisaab chalda idhar

we're a hardy people, but you gotta be smart and (ab)use it to your own advantage.. Sun Tzu style !

And who will lease all that office space given that pakistan's annual demand and total office space stock is roughly negligible.
I'm not sure. Private sector in Pakistan is pretty rich and here they have spent billions of rupees buying plots during auction. The authority is also expected to receive investments from UAE.

I'm not sure. Private sector in Pakistan is pretty rich and here they have spent billions of rupees buying plots during auction. The authority is also expected to receive investments from UAE.
Such projects require less of investments, more of demand. If there is demand in pakistan for office space then building them would make sense for investors. Else its just plot hoarding. Given that the plan conceptualises vertical development i.e. highrises and skyscrapers the cost of buildings would also be very high and justifiable only when it has a market.

Lahore loves doing these silly gimmicks, instead of addressing the real issue…stopping urban sprawl.

The way Lahore has destroyed itself is a tragedy. Instead of promoting a regeneration of Lahore’s urban cores, LDA is more interested in letting every Malik, Ali and Khokar buy up previous agricultural land and redevelop it (insert stupid name here) COOPERATIVE HOUSING SCHEME - PHASE FLANA.

What Lahore needs is a full stop ban on new housing developments and re-development of Lahore’s existing communities.

There’s large swaths of the city which are urban black holes….miles upon miles of disgusting brown bricks….no trees in sight. You see this in places all along Multan Road by River Ravi all the way to Mughalpura. It’s disgusting.

View attachment 927926

The solution to this is redevelopment of these neighborhoods and encouraging people back INTO the city….and when I mean people, I mean wealth…the middle class and the wealthy.
Its due to the invasion from rural Punjabis. There is no way to make developed suburbs to all those people coming. Area wise the city is not too spread out.

Its due to the invasion from rural Punjabis. There is no way to make developed suburbs to all those people coming. Area wise the city is not too spread out.

1. Lahore urban sprawl is a huge problem. It is too large and destroying valuable agricultural land.

2. Make developed suburbs? Why? That just promotes more urban sprawl.

Last edited:
Its due to the invasion from rural Punjabis.
There's no such thing as "invasion" from rural Punjabis as rural punjabis are both pakistanis and Punjabis
2- most of Lahore is already made up of partition migrants, so most of y'all aren't even real lahoris to begin with in order for you to come up with these "invasion" theories lmao
There is no way to make developed suburbs to all those people coming. Area wise the city is not too spread out.
Apartments, you don't need suburbs make apartments

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom