What's new

Killer Rana Sanaullah exposed himself. [ HAQ NAWAZ MURDER ]

Why nooni khoonies are running from this thread ???

Right. If you go through my posts from a few days ago, when I started to write about this, I ALSO said that yoru GHQ was scrambling to control the situation.

Today, IK was communicated to control the temperature and that the GHQ knows what's the REAL game plan. Then, a critical notification was issued to pretty much follow and keep under surveillance all Pakistanis coming from Europe (UK primarily) and from the Middle Eastern countries. As they've identified source of funding through these Pakistanis to Pashtunistan and Baluchistan nationalists / separatists.

You will probably hear about this in the media and on different news outlets. I told you, I don't write stuff out of thin air. I have sources behind what I write. And PRETTY credible ones too.

Right. If you go through my posts from a few days ago, when I started to write about this, I ALSO said that yoru GHQ was scrambling to control the situation.

Today, IK was communicated to control the temperature and that the GHQ knows what's the REAL game plan. Then, a critical notification was issued to pretty much follow and keep under surveillance all Pakistanis coming from Europe (UK primarily) and from the Middle Eastern countries. As they've identified source of funding through these Pakistanis to Pashtunistan and Baluchistan nationalists / separatists.

You will probably hear about this in the media and on different news outlets. I told you, I don't write stuff out of thin air. I have sources behind what I write. And PRETTY credible ones too.
lol .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom