What's new

Khattak’s successful Beijing meeting a milestone: Muzaffar

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
khattaks-successful-beijing-meeting-a-milestone-muzaffar-f1148ec328bc743ba2ddff624465f3fa.jpg

By:
APP

30-Dec-16

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Finance Minister Muzaffar Said paid tributes to Chief Minister (CM) Pervez Khattak for his timely intervention in the inclusion and approval of three mega projects, worth billions of dollars, related to CPEC during the Beijing meeting, terming it a milestone for the province’s economic boost.

He was addressing a review meeting of the planning cell on CPEC, wherein early completion of Swat Motorway, dualization of Chakdara to Chitral Highway, setting of industrial/economic zone in Malakand and other CPEC projects were thoroughly discussed and necessary decisions taken.

Finance Minister asked the concerned authorities to immediately develop connections with the federal and Chinese governments for early implementation on all approved schemes. He said that the Malakand Division would entirely be connected with CPEC.

He said that the dual highway from Kashghar, Khanjrab, Bisham, Swat, Chakdara, Gilgit, Chitral to Chakdara would considerably contribute in economic and industrial growth in the region.

Similarly, he said that the 1700 MW power station, circular railway between Peshawar, Charsadda, Nowshera, Mardan and Swabi, new economic zone along with motorway and related CPEC schemes and facilities would greatly benefit the people of Malakand Division that would end the curses of poverty and unemployment from this backwards mountainous region.

Muzafar acknowledged that the CM tabled KP’s case in the Beijing meeting in a highly successful manner, adding that the construction of the double railway track between Peshawar, D.I Khan and Karachi as well as duplication of the Indus highway from Peshawar, D.I.Khan to Karachi would usher in new era of progress and prosperity in the province

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/30-Dec-16/khattaks-successful-beijing-meeting-a-milestone-muzaffar

@war&peace @tps77 @SherDil007

Pervaiz Khattak is the best Chief Minister in the history of Pakistan. He is not corrupt and hard working guy who believes in strong institution.

Pervaiz Khattak is the best Chief Minister in the history of Pakistan. He is not corrupt and hard working guy who believes in strong institution.
I am no fan of Noon league but the type of development they have done, no other party have matched even 10% of it. I also believe that Q League did a lot of positive work in the province but they were equally popular for upbringing goons and dacait.

Khattak just follows the commandment and is quite a selfless man or may be doesn't have capacity to take independent decision. What he is good at is.. He plays good role in teamwork.

You are free to criticise as I am nobody and have affiliation with no party in Pakistan, voted for PTI in 2013 but have no plans to do it again

I am no fan of Noon league but the type of development they have done, no other party have matched even 10% of it. I also believe that Q League did a lot of positive work in the province but they were equally popular for upbringing goons and dacait.

Khattak just follows the commandment and is quite a selfless man or may be doesn't have capacity to take independent decision. What he is good at is.. He plays good role in teamwork.

You are free to criticise as I am nobody and have affiliation with no party in Pakistan, voted for PTI in 2013 but have no plans to do it again
This world is really small and the pdf even smaller :enjoy:
I love the way when we all start with "I'm no fan of this ......" or "No offence to anyone but...." :lol:
Bro, I stand by my words :)

This world is really small and the pdf even smaller :enjoy:
I love the way when we all start with "I'm no fan of this ......" or "No offence to anyone but...." :lol:
Bro, I stand by my words :)
For me logic is more important than affiliation. I don't take political parties as religion and willing to discard them as soon as they go beyond my comprehension. I am not bound to follow anybody neither do I need to give justification. The day Imran Khan held the anarchy march and attempted to incite violence, he was well more than a criminal in my opinion. The shareef's and Zardari's can all go to hell alongside him as they all are power hungry in one way or another. I support political parties on agenda to agenda basis and have often back all parties depending on the issue. For me PTI is not always right but neither is Noon, PPP, MQM or any other party in Pakistan

For me logic is more important than affiliation. I don't take political parties as religion and willing to discard them as soon as they go beyond my comprehension.
Well sir, if you have long enough here and read my posts on different occasions.. you will find that I'm pretty independent and I have been critical of IK and PTIs stances on certain issues but on the whole I do agree with him and I support him and I'm a pathan and brave enough not to hide my affiliations and I like the similar people, I'm Muslim, I live abroad and I eat halal and I make this very clear to my non-Muslim friends..and by the way since PTI is the youngest political party to appear on the national political scene, most of its voters are logical beings who discarded their previous affiliations while in case of the PMLn and PPP, their voters have no logic except they are voting for them...because they saw their parents or even grand parents voting for them...a very similar approach adopted by Kuffar e Mecca who used to worship idols because they saw their parents and great grand parents do the same.. rigid, illogical and a disgrace for humanity and they were befittingly called Juhala (ignorant / idiots)

The day Imran Khan held the anarchy march and attempted to incite violence, he was well more than a criminal in my opinion.
Well in Pakistan there is democracy and peaceful protest is an integral part of democracy and even in other systems it is considered okay... so whatever you claim ..I totally disagree and disregard that.. because it is counter to the ground realities and facts...we are entitled to our opinion but not personal facts...And by the way, IF IK became a criminal for you because of the peaceful demonstration...What would you say about Shahbaz Shareef who is responsible for the massacre of 17 innocent civilians in model town captured and broadcasted live on TV channels for several hours. Because you are all praise for his work... and still you claim you are not the fan bla bla..
For me everything becomes useless when a person becomes a murderer and I consider those 14 innocent martyred by the state police as part of my family...now tell me if some one kills members of your family but later on gives you some peanuts or sweets to enjoy...how would you feel...will you be all praise for the development work ...

The shareef's and Zardari's can all go to hell alongside him as they all are power hungry in one way or another. I support political parties on agenda to agenda basis and have often back all parties depending on the issue. For me PTI is not always right but neither is Noon, PPP, MQM or any other party in Pakistan
I believe in divine justice and I'm pretty sure both Zardari and Shareef will be together in the hell along with Narenda Modi, Ariel Sharon and Iblees himself..
And IK will be in paradise, inshsALLAH, at least for his social work and jihad against cancer if not for anything else.

By the way since you don't like anyone...so who would you vote for.? you don't need to tell us here but please think when you get some time to think.
BTW I will, inshaALLAH, be voting for PTI this time even if I have to travel to Pakistan for casting my vote only. Because now I have seen that of the corrupts are united and I will feel myself a criminal if I don't support the party that stands against them..:taz::pakistan:

Pakistan Zindabad
PTI Paindabad​

Last edited:
Congradulation to the Minister of Province , and Federal Government officials for making this collaborative meeting possible for CPEC
:pakistan:
While we have to admire the work by Mr Khatak , also acknowledgement is due to the Federal government from Mr Nawaz Sharif

Credit has to be given for allowing such openness

Sincerely hope PTI focuses on their local province more , with local projects after this wonderful mile stone

I hope PML / PTI work closely on economic matter to move National cause forward

Last edited:
I was in Swabi last week when IK had a Jalsa.... get a chance to listen Khatak sb 1st time and it was worth to listen. Great man :tup:
Actually I like him because... I have seen his no nonsense approach, simple lifestyle and straight forward but media always portrays him in a bad light even when he is right while some people appreciate the Showbaz shareef despite being responsible for countless murders especially of the 17 innocents in Model town..My brain does not think anymore when I know a person is a habitual murderer...

Actually I like him because... I have seen his no nonsense approach, simple lifestyle and straight forward but media always portrays him in a bad light even when he is right while some people appreciate the Showbaz shareef despite being responsible for countless murders especially of the 17 innocents in Model town..My brain does not think anymore when I know a person is a habitual murderer...
"Khushamad jo kary fankar hai wo, Jo sach boley yahan ghaddar hai wo"

Khattak is sincere but he will soon have to change tone after meeting PTI leadership :D expect anti-CPEC statements from next week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom