What's new

Key JMB man hiding across Rajshahi border

He was actually an Indian posing as a Bangladeshi so you were saluting an Indian. A strange predicament for a Pakistani I guess.

I think he(Murshid) was an Indian too!:woot: Now he's banned!!:bunny:
Forget him! We are borthers!:pakistan:
f33ed51dd19da4ca4d267b7933c36151.gif

Hahah munshi,you take things too seriously and with a very BROAD look........that murshid was a loser anyway

Hahah munshi,you take things too seriously and with a very BROAD look........that murshid was a loser anyway

Well jocko your government arrogance in it's max so it's not far that we will get into some kind of conflict in near future. I mean we are talking about our survival.

so question is can your government handle conflict with Bangladesh when you are facing danger in eastern and western front already thus it's the choice of people in India to pressure it's fascist government to stay away from sovereign territory.

The present indian govt is a very good one,headed by a gem of a pm......so the term 'fascist' doesnt really go with them........the so called conflicts are taken care of well......the only really prob i see with bd and ind are the dams.....if the predictions of the catastrophe in bd is true,i am strictly against the dam.....any sane human would react in the same way,but like i said in another post,farakka happened.....is bd any close to drying up......experts from your side say the same.....so what is all this fuss bout??? Conflict with bd is out of question,with loads of wellwishers of bd in india,the indian govt wd never dare to do so,i think same goes with bd(i maybe wrong,but you do have those,right?).....we just need more time spent on the table....thnx

,farakka happened.....is bd any close to drying up......experts from your side say the same.....so what is all this fuss bout??? Conflict with bd is out of question,with loads of wellwishers of bd in india,the indian govt wd never dare to do so,i think same goes with bd(i maybe wrong,but you do have those,right?).....we just need more time spent on the table....thnx

My friend have you visit bd and see the status of our mighty river because of the effect of disastrous farakka. It slowly turning all of our major rivers into lake and given time they will turn into sand land. Million of fisherman out of work because lack of water thus we know better. Your government fooled Mujib and said the something before building farkka and now ordinary Bangladeshi suffering so save me the lecture.

Mate,i cannot do much bout it.....but will really try hard to raise this issue in kolkata with our union,and raise the public awareness bout it,it will not be that big but yes a small start wd be great.....as you could see,i never knew much bout what you said,the same applies to majority of my fellow kolkatans.....btw has the bd govt taken any initiative to take this issue to the UN??

.btw has the bd govt taken any initiative to take this issue to the UN??

Many times mate but as usual your government turned blind eyes in arrogance and ignorance. There is a valid reasons why Bangladeshi are anti-Indian and building killer dams is best way to do it.

Mate,i cannot do much bout it.....but will really try hard to raise this issue in kolkata with our union,and raise the public awareness bout it,it will not be that big but yes a small start wd be great.....as you could see,i never knew much bout what you said,the same applies to majority of my fellow kolkatans.....btw has the bd govt taken any initiative to take this issue to the UN??

Thanks for your understanding. The whole bengal delta is built upon by the rivers. There were no land before in pre historic time. So every single thing mosquito to elphant to human being all depends on those rivers which basically keep the balance of the echology.
The biggest victim is Sundarban where salinity is killing all the forest and wild animals alike. If the upstream water flow is less then the sea water pours inside the low lying land and make those land inhabitable.
Second most important factor is underground water and arsenic contamination.
Third is abnormal silataion which is vital for our own survival. If there are obstruction in the upstream then we will loose all those valuable silt coming from Himalaya which basically fill up the land and keep them above the sea level. Again if the current is less in the river then whatever silt comes through the river gets deposited in the river bed and make ther river shallower instead of flushing them in Bay of Bengal or on adjacent land.

Thanks for your understanding. The whole bengal delta is built upon by the rivers. There were no land before in pre historic time. So every single thing mosquito to elphant to human being all depends on those rivers which basically keep the balance of the echology.
The biggest victim is Sundarban where salinity is killing all the forest and wild animals alike. If the upstream water flow is less then the sea water pours inside the low lying land and make those land inhabitable.
Second most important factor is underground water and arsenic contamination.
Third is abnormal silataion which is vital for our own survival. If there are obstruction in the upstream then we will loose all those valuable silt coming from Himalaya which basically fill up the land and keep them above the sea level. Again if the current is less in the river then whatever silt comes through the river gets deposited in the river bed and make ther river shallower instead of flushing them in Bay of Bengal or on adjacent land.

Agreed .. but what is the solution now?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom