What's new

Kashmir

who cares about the source of teh pictures.
they are beating women up, with sticks, old men are being beaten.

sources

spur.asn.au/ centralbank11.jpg

blogs.reuters.com/photo/files/2008/01/blast-2.jpg

The scene in pakistan is worst than anywhere else in the world when it come to these kinda photographs.

im sure many of you wud have puked after seeing this and my intension was not that infact, this is jus a reply to those images u shown regarding kashmir
in pakistan there are hundreds of inncoent people gettin killed , plz concentrate and stop those attacks. instead of just sitting home and talking about kashmir issue. sorry there is no kahsmir issue and coz it belong to india and will always will.

nice 1, you wanna see the pictures from the mumbai attacks, or the previous mumbai bombings.

Plus these pictures are nothign compaired to what i have seen.

These attacks are happenign in pakistan and pakistan is dealing with them, unlike india who starts crying and strts pointing fingers at others.

Very funny, just google some pictures on pakistan bomb blast and u will puke as soon as u see those photographs.

Im sorry my Brother.

i"ll try to make u feel good. plz visit this place which is totally amazing for a islamic country which talks about jihad,mujahideen,quran and the hadis.

Hira Mandi (literally "Diamond Market"), also known as Shahi Mohalla, is a red-light district in Lahore. The women here offer traditional and classical dances and was originally the center of the city's tawaif culture in the Mughal era. Today, it is a centre of prostitution in Lahore under the veil of dances, such as mujra, a form of classical South-Asian exotic dance. While many Hijras also frequent the area and are involved in the dance culture.

Hira mandi is located in the northwest corner of the Walled City of Lahore, next to Roshnai Gate, Badshahi Masjid, Lahore Fort, and Hazuri Bagh. During the day the place is much like other Pakistani bazars and is also known for its good food, khussa(shoes) and the shops for music instruments.

I suggest you guys dont talk about god helping you and stuff like that
maybe hira mandi can also be a reason why god is not helping you .

your the one brining God in this not sum 1 else, if u want to talk this way.

Then let em tell you something, india is 3.5 times bigger and way much population then pakistan, and then you have way more issues then pakistan.

First clean up ur acts thn strt telling others to.

Last edited:
You never saw Pakistani police beat up anyone in the street?
I have never seen any Pakististani police officer beathing any hindu or cristen or budist like you guys beat minorities. We had incident after 2001 against cristens but pakistani goverment took some serious steps, and it was not done by police but some angry people!:pakistan::pakistan:

I have never seen any Pakististani police officer beathing any hindu or cristen or budist like you guys beat minorities. We had incident after 2001 against cristens but pakistani goverment took some serious steps, and it was not done by police but some angry people!:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
:disagree::disagree::disagree:
Those are lawyers and these clips are old, when musharaf was in power, and you do know what pakistanis as a nation did. Now care to explain wts indias action against the police or the army that are killing innocent people.

We pakistani, dnt go beating with sticks, and raping other mnorities.

The clips posted did u see any old people or women being beaten??

Do you really want me to dig up photos of Pakistani police beating up, specifically old people and women?

Listen AliFarooq. Police beatings are quite common all over the subcontinent - it reflects the state of society, and not some racist/religious repression.

I could go on posting pictures of Pakistani police brutality, but it would firstly be off-topic and secondly be counterproductive.

If you guys want to discuss Kashmir, please do so with a little more credibility rather than shedding crocodile tears over photos which neither have a source nor a description. The conclusions that you guys come to is usually the wrong one.

So it would be best to lend some credibility to this thread rather than cry over "hindu repression of helpless muslims"

For starters, the Kashmiri police are all local Kashmiris, and most of them are muslims. So lets remember that before calling all the "evildoers" hindus and all the "innocent sufferers" muslims.

If Kashmiris don't like being beaten up by police constables, its entirely in their hands to usher in police-reforms and provide proper training to their police force to handle riot situations without causing grave injury to the rioters. If they want, they could set the standards for the rest of India by having the best damned police force in the country. Instead of that, they are all on the streets rioting thanks to years of religious brainwashing.

Do you really want me to dig up photos of Pakistani police beating up, specifically old people and women?

Listen AliFarooq. Police beatings are quite common all over the subcontinent - it reflects the state of society, and not some racist/religious repression.

I could go on posting pictures of Pakistani police brutality, but it would firstly be off-topic and secondly be counterproductive.

If you guys want to discuss Kashmir, please do so with a little more credibility rather than shedding crocodile tears over photos which neither have a source nor a description. The conclusions that you guys come to is usually the wrong one.

So it would be best to lend some credibility to this thread rather than cry over "hindu repression of helpless muslims"

For starters, the Kashmiri police are all local Kashmiris, and most of them are muslims. So lets remember that before calling all the "evildoers" hindus and all the "innocent sufferers" muslims.

If Kashmiris don't like being beaten up by police constables, its entirely in their hands to usher in police-reforms and provide proper training to their police force to handle riot situations without causing grave injury to the rioters. If they want, they could set the standards for the rest of India by having the best damned police force in the country. Instead of that, they are all on the streets rioting thanks to years of religious brainwashing.

yes you will b alwasys an angel and innocent, others are guilty like pakistanis banghladeshis,they are terrorists. right???

Pathetic cow-ards, I am surprised there are not more liberation groups operating in that fascist stronghold.

Kashmir Zindabad Inshallah.

Hindustan...you disappoint me. :tsk:
If you are really hurt then let me tell you one thing majority of the picture posted are of terrorists who have been killed by army
now you may have doubts why they did like that ?cant they arrest those fellows..That would have been well answered if Neha posted all the pictures of thousands of soldiers dieing there..

And about other pictures it is really a heart burner...It will be very difficult to live along with thousands of suspicious police and army I pray for them and I am sure that people will come out of these tme to see the next season of happiness...

And now comes the question who is responsible for this?

No I am not going to take a side here..We all are responsible..including kashmiries themselves...situation is responsible...selfish motives are responsible...But whatever may be the case onething let me assure all of you that kashmir is going to see a day when everyone will curse himself that why kashmiries are so lucky than me to born there..?

neha I dont know about your motive..Let me consider your heart is really crying for those people then you will certainly see their happiness and prosperity..

What is the rationale behind posting these pics here:undecided:,...what to comment or suggest on that...its simply the state terrorism lead by india:sniper:

Last time I heard it was your democratic president who was calling Kashmiri militiants as Tererrists.

Back
Top Bottom