What's new

Karzai to ask for lethal weapons, won't mind Indian troops on Afghan soil

They are not the main mindset, they are just programmed instruments that's why i called them morons of worst kind.

Have you actually interviewed everyone in Southern Afghanistan? I'd hazard a guess and say you haven't. As such, I'm inclined to not believe a word you say, as it's pure speculation.

As soon as I read the first paragraph, I stopped reading. The entire thing is made to make Pakistan look bad.

This isn't an analysis, it's a rant.

No indian troops on foreign soil.I think everyone underestimating common afghan soldier.They have once been under taliban trauma,don't want to see their beloved country ruined again.Just provide logistics and weapon support and ANA will take care of talib bastards on their own.NATO will give them air support and drones to crush any major troop concentration anyway.

So , your refugees in Pakistan parents never taught you any manners , kiddo . Why quote my post out of context when I actually said " Indian presence in Afghanistan is not acceptable to us " ? :azn: . Yeah , delude yourself about doing anything you like when majority of your country is still controlled by militants and there exists no Govt with any power . :D

@Armstrong @muse @FaujHistorian @Hyperion The funeral of the Muslim Ummah concept comes to mind , what say you guys ? :lol:

Ummah concept only lived in the over-active minds of Desi Muslims. Everyone has been $hitting on it for a long long long long long time.

Coming back to the OP.

Us Pakistani posters on this forum don't need to convince Afghanistanis or INdians about what to do on Afghanistan soil.

If they soil their own soil, who are we to stop them. They have been doing it for a long long time.

I trust our army to take care of any threat that may come from such schemes.

so us the poor civis don't need to push to much in one way or the other.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I read the first paragraph, I stopped reading. The entire thing is made to make Pakistan look bad.

This isn't an analysis, it's a rant.

Aww, little baby thinks Pakistani soldiers can't do anything bad!

Aww, little baby thinks Pakistani soldiers can't do anything bad!

No, I refuse to read further because the author has shown that he's incompetent. The first paragraph PROVES that he's basing his opinions on nothing but pure speculations. There is no evidence that Pakistan fired first, and there is no evidence that the man went up to the border post to tell them to stop building it.

No, I refuse to read further because the author has shown that he's incompetent. The first paragraph PROVES that he's basing his opinions on nothing but pure speculations. There is no evidence that Pakistan fired first, and there is no evidence that the man went up to the border post to tell them to stop building it.

Except the testimony of the Afghan soldiers - but i guess they don't count.

Still you should read the article, it is actually pretty fair to Pakistani concerns. Or you can bury your head in the sand - your choice.

Except the testimony of the Afghan soldiers - but i guess they don't count.

Still you should read the article, it is actually pretty fair to Pakistani concerns. Or you can bury your head in the sand - your choice.

And you're going to believe a group of people that have more interest in humiliating Pakistan, rather than telling an non-distorted view?

Out of concern for fairness, I actually did go through the article, and while it is not as bad as it seems, I still think it is not worth reading. I still think the author is stuck in his anti-Pakistani mentality and some of the assumptions he makes, I find to be wrong.

I say India should go in gun blazing to Afghanistan and conquer Kabul, don't hold back. This is India's chance and it won't get another one.

In Pakistan, a Taliban-friendly government is about to be sworn in. if India doesn't help out the Afghans now with troops and heavy weaponry, both India and Afghanistan will be dead meat in couple of years.:pop:

Two jokes in one

Nawaz Shareef Government pro Taliban :yay:

India and Afghanistan "Dead Meat" :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom