What's new

Karzai invites Bollywood to Shoot in Afghanistan

` Why some members here are assuming that entire Afghanistan is extremely dangerous to visit and for shooting films/songs?. The northern Afghanistan (non-pashtun belt) is peaceful and taliban-free. The farsibans are very friendly to india and indians and bollywood shooting can take place in beautiful panjsher valley or some other tajik region. Its true that kabul is more peaceful than karachi right now but actually talibans can easily target any bollywood filming there....

` Why some members here are assuming that entire Afghanistan is extremely dangerous to visit and for shooting films/songs?. The northern Afghanistan (non-pashtun belt) is peaceful and taliban-free. The farsibans are very friendly to india and indians and bollywood shooting can take place in beautiful panjsher valley or some other tajik region. Its true that kabul is more peaceful than karachi right now but actually talibans can easily target any bollywood filming there....

Ok Bollywood, can you shoot him please
just make another "Death Wish" sequel

lol those criticizing Afghanistan should know their country is most dangerous in the world even as a tourist

Top 10 Holidays that will Kill You | Listverse

This is coming out straight from an Indians mouth, looks like your mentality has not changed slightest bit, bottom line is, its up to any one to visit Afghanistan at their own risk, I know quite a lot of people who have been to Afghanistan and they say its a very dangerous place to visit, only the tribal belt in Pakistan is not safe and parts of Baluchistan.

lol those criticizing Afghanistan should know their country is most dangerous in the world even as a tourist

Top 10 Holidays that will Kill You | Listverse

Come on man. I've been to Venezuela a couple of times during my project. It is an adventurer's delight. Angel Falls is beautiful and infact we had gone there to cover the falls and the rain forest. Caracas may be hostile to its locals but it is not at all hostile to visitors.

And the girls..! Once you go there, you won't be surprised why Venezuela has the maximum number of beauty pageant victories! :smitten:

The same is applicable for Brazil. Beautiful rain forests, pretty girls, chilled out people, awesome beer, capoiera, samba, the Rio carnival.. you name it.

Both are pretty tourist friendly places as long as you know to avoid the shady places.

This is coming out straight from an Indians mouth, looks like your mentality has not changed slightest bit, bottom line is, its up to any one to visit Afghanistan at their own risk, I know quite a lot of people who have been to Afghanistan and they say its a very dangerous place to visit, only the tribal belt in Pakistan is not safe and parts of Baluchistan.

Travel guide of many countries says that there is constant threat of kidnapping of foreign nationals in whole of Pakistan and keep lowest profile in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom