What's new

Karnataka: Dalit Family Fined Rs 60,000 After a Teen 'Touches' Hindu Deity Idol| Family throws all idols in trash, replaces with Ambedkar photo

So they're not going to let low castes touch their idols, but then also persecute them if they left idol religion and converted to Islam/Christianity.. quite fu*ked up!

I don’t see the appeal in Hindu religion where people are born into a status that is even worse than that of an animal.

Religion koi laundiya hai jo tu appeal dekhega? This is the reason why our muslim world is not able to develop and ends up fighting with eachother.

Religion koi laundiya hai jo tu appeal dekhega? This is the reason why our muslim world is not able to develop and ends up fighting with eachother.

Another triggered Poopesh.

Congress appeasement has never helped minorities

https://scroll.in/article/668775/congress-appeasement-has-never-helped-minorities

@jamahir What do you think ?

This :
External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj attempted another policy somersault, promising to improve facilities for Haj pilgrims, a message that she delivered in high Urdu speaking at a Haj conference. This, after three decades of rallying against the Haj subsidy as the epitome of Congress’ Muslim appeasement.
This describes the tragic state of modern Indian Muslims. In earlier decades there were intellectuals from amongst them and now it is mostly mullahs and burqas. From the Communists of old like Shaukat Usmani and Kaifi Azmi to the crooks of now like "Amir-ul-Momineen-ul-Hind" Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi saheb, how have most Indian Muslims changed.

You tell me, Drizzt, during what became known later as the Islamic Golden Age there were magnificent discoverers, philosophers, inventors, challengers like Ismail al-Jazari who not only took on preceding works like from the Greeks, not only thought enough to include Buddha among the 124,000 prophets of Islam but also invented machines and health techniques and other things like Theory of Evolution hundreds of years before Darwin, and you see the Indian Muslims of now who will be most comfortable under Taliban rule even if the Afghans reject the Taliban you will see that the Typical Modern Indian Muslim cannot produce an Elon or Muammar. The Typical Modern Indian Muslim will only be someone who borrows loan on interest-basis to do his and his family's third hajj in five years irrespective of the fact that after every trip back from the hajj his life remains the same oppressed one in the lower strata of the Capitalist socio-economic system controlled by the Hindutvadis locally and the Crusaders globally. :rofl:

This :

This describes the tragic state of modern Indian Muslims. In earlier decades there were intellectuals from amongst them and now it is mostly mullahs and burqas. From the Communists of old like Shaukat Usmani and Kaifi Azmi to the crooks of now like "Amir-ul-Momineen-ul-Hind" Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi saheb, how have most Indian Muslims changed.

You tell me, Drizzt, during what became known later as the Islamic Golden Age there were magnificent discoverers, philosophers, inventors, challengers like Ismail al-Jazari who not only took on preceding works like from the Greeks, not only thought enough to include Buddha among the 124,000 prophets of Islam but also invented machines and health techniques and other things like Theory of Evolution hundreds of years before Darwin, and you see the Indian Muslims of now who will be most comfortable under Taliban rule even if the Afghans reject the Taliban you will see that the Typical Modern Indian Muslim cannot produce an Elon or Muammar. The Typical Modern Indian Muslim will only be someone who borrows loan on interest-basis to do his and his family's third hajj in five years irrespective of the fact that after every trip back from the hajj his life remains the same oppressed one in the lower strata of the Capitalist socio-economic system controlled by the Hindutvadis locally and the Crusaders globally. :rofl:
Well, I think we can't expect all people to be ideal, most people can be corrected to different degrees with guidance. There are still Muslim intellectuals and philosophers, but there is no platform were intellectuals can connect with common people. Too much idealism is not practical, I was talking about Muammar with a Libyan, most of the Libyans think he was delusional and had crazy ideas in his Green book. For example Car belongs to the person driving it, if you loan car to a friend for a trip there is a chance its gone forever, sometimes a big part of ones life's savings. He didn't take into account the scammers and crooks, who take advantage of the idealistic rules. I guess he lost touch with real life and implemented too ideal solutions which were not practical.
I saw videos of his last moments when he was lynched to death by rebels, he was saying stuff like "My children you are commiting a sin, Do you know right from wrong".

Ones ideas should be practical and grounded in reality, that's what I learn't from Muammar's life.
Human mind can simulate and come up with speculative ideas and theories, But, they are most of the times too flawed to be practical, sometimes do more harm than good. Only Gods mind can come up with perfection.
Human ideas have to be tested in the real world in a safe environment to reveal its flaws. With more experience we can come up with less flawed ideas and we can speculate better.

Well, I think we can't expect all people to be ideal, most people can be corrected to different degrees with guidance. There are still Muslim intellectuals and philosophers, but there is no platform were intellectuals can connect with common people. Too much idealism is not practical, I was talking about Muammar with a Libyan, most of the Libyans think he was delusional and had crazy ideas in his Green book. For example Car belongs to the person driving it, if you loan car to a friend for a trip there is a chance its gone forever, sometimes a big part of ones life's savings. He didn't take into account the scammers and crooks, who take advantage of the idealistic rules. I guess he lost touch with real life and implemented too ideal solutions which were not practical.
I saw videos of his last moments when he was lynched to death by rebels, he was saying stuff like "My children you are commiting a sin, Do you know right from wrong".

Ones ideas should be practical and grounded in reality, that's what I learn't from Muammar's life.
Human mind can simulate and come up with speculative ideas and theories, But, they are most of the times too flawed to be practical, sometimes do more harm than good. Only Gods mind can come up with perfection.
Human ideas have to be tested in the real world in a safe environment to reveal its flaws. With more experience we can come up with less flawed ideas and we can speculate better.

I agree with some of your points but not with others. :) I will reply a bit later after thinking more.

Back
Top Bottom