What's new

Karachi’s first Zero Carbon street is no more a dream

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Karachi’s first Zero Carbon Street is no more a dream as the provincial government in collaboration with Heritage Foundation has initiated the task and about two km street from Denso Hall to Custom House has been declared as ‘Zero Carbon Street.’
#ZeroCarbon

What is the timeline for this deliverable?

How does Pakistan's legislative authority define Carbon zero?

Karachi’s first Zero Carbon Street is no more a dream as the provincial government in collaboration with Heritage Foundation has initiated the task and about two km street from Denso Hall to Custom House has been declared as ‘Zero Carbon Street.’
#ZeroCarbon

Pet projects of the elitist Pakistani 1% while the rest of country burns to the ground....
What is the timeline for this deliverable?

How does Pakistan's legislative authority define Carbon zero?

By holding your breath in.

The main culprit of CO2 emissions are energy generation and use. I wonder if the shops are running on Carbon free electricity and without hydrocarbon gas. .... Impossible.
Its just a themed shopping street with vendors making fools of the public.

Why can't they hurry up with waste management and clean up the city?

The whole City???.... That's crazy!
That requires tax payers money being put to honest work and no corruption... Perhaps they will for an Elitist 1%er street somewhere in Karachi so Dawn News can put it on their front page as a "flagship project" by the ever so enlightened bunch ...

1000 mile journey starts with the 1st step.. Hope that is the case.

if western countries are serious about climate change they should remove all patent protection regarding it

By holding your breath in.

The main culprit of CO2 emissions are energy generation and use. I wonder if the shops are running on Carbon free electricity and without hydrocarbon gas. .... Impossible.
Its just a themed shopping street with vendors making fools of the public.
I failed to spot any vegetation in the video of substantial evidence for any measure taken outside the usual administrative efforts.

Carbon zero or net zero carbon. subtle differences in the whole science of it.
no farting on that street

i don't see any signs up criminalizing flatulence

Back
Top Bottom