What's new

Jordan is close to contracting the latest F-16 Block 70/72 4++ generation fighter

Jordan cannot

Another Malakia post to much Malakia.. The way you derail threads it seems like you are Israeli hired agent... Why don't you derail that stuff on Pakistan related articles that has nothing to do with that country and then proceed to scream it is sin they are alive..

I remember also coming at Morocco uncalled from another angle..

You can't see your own self but you are suking dik but saying at the same time it is sin that a jew should breathe.. You said he controlls the milke way galaxy leel. leel.. I thought this delusion died few months back what gives

Last edited:
Another Malakia post to much Malakia.. The way you derail threads it seems like you are Israeli hired agent... Why don't you derail that stuff on Pakistan related articles that has nothing to do with that country and then proceed to scream it is sin they are alive..

I remember also coming at Morocco uncalled from another angle
You are a twat. Unable to think and live ina dilusional world of idiots where everything is hunky dorey.
Why do u think Jordan has lost every war it has fought Israel including Jewrusalem.
Why do u think there is a law in the US that Israel will maintain military superiority over its neighbours no matter what.

Now go suck on that you half wit idiot

You are a twat. Unable to think and live ina dilusional world of idiots where everything is hunky dorey.
Why do u think Jordan has lost every war it has fought Israel including Jewrusalem.
Why do u think there is a law in the US that Israel will maintain military superiority over its neighbours no matter what.

Now go suck on that you half wit idiot

You love Israel just admit it besides why bring a war that has happened 55 years ago as argument here?.. That was ages ago and that is freaking half a century ago besides who gives a shxt what deal others have with each other...

What is it in for you suking dik and then saying it is sin that they should even breathe that same person you just suked on......

You keep derailing threads with unnecessary arguments and nuthugging..

I thought few months back that shxt had died down... I thought that train had left:lol: I guess tiny israel is still a favored commodity in some quarters.. We need a Israeli flag emo for our friend here..

Last edited:
I really wish Jordan goes for a large number and doesn't sell them after few years. Jordan needs to maintain good balance with Israel. Yes they have diplomatic relations with Israel but sooner or later this region will explode again sooner or later it would be Muslims vs Israel again. Jordan needs to always be ready for that situation.

I guess u dont know that jordan is actually a vassal state of the british. They cannot even say a word without prior permission. Vassal states like jordan cannot and will not ever plan for any such thing. Their only role is to obey their master's policies, which they readily do.

You love Israel just admit it besides why bring a war that has happened 55 years ago as argument here?.. That was ages ago and that is freaking half a century ago besides who gives a shxt what deal others have with each other...

What is it in for you suking dik and then saying it is sin that they should even breathe that same person you just suked on......

You keep derailing threads with unnecessary arguments and nuthugging..

I thought few months back that shxt had died down... I thought that train had left:lol: I guess tiny israel is still a favored commodity in some quarters.. We need a Israeli flag emo for our friend here..
You twat...ask the zinost bastruds on here how I treat them. You know them well they are your family.

Now stop waffling you are showing everyone how dumb you are

Why bring up a war that happened 55 years ago...asshole PALESTINE. Now jew lover shall we forget Palestine. You really are the dumbest f on PDF. We must never speak against you fascists Israeli fathers must we. Dumbo

Your post "What is it in for you suking dik and then saying it is sin that they should even breathe that same person you just suked on......" spot the gay boy...your true colours come out faggot

Derailing threads... how did I derail a thread...by pointing out that Jordanians can't fight isreal and they will always be given lesser tech than Israel...you dikusion one cell jew lover

Back
Top Bottom