What's new

Joining the Military after graduating from NUST

Osama Abaali

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Everyone,

I was surfing all the Masters Programs NUST currently offers, and I saw few of them that were interesting:
  1. Military College of Engineering (MCE)
  2. Military College of Signals (MCS)
  3. Pakistan Navy Engineering College (PNEC)
My question for this thread is can students join the Armed Forces after graduating from the programs I listed above?
If yes, what type of duties do they perform upon joining the army?

Hello Everyone,

I was surfing all the Masters Programs NUST currently offers, and I saw few of them that were interesting:
My question for this thread is can students join the Armed Forces after graduating from the programs I listed above?
Army/Navy have a recruitment process for master degree holder students. You can apply through it no matter which institution you got your degree from (do not have to be NUST). Plus the list you gave is not of courses/programs but of colleges under NUST. Each of these colleges then offer different study courses/programs/degrees.

Hello Everyone,

If you are an NC, you need to give ISSB. If you are a PC, there is a clause about 3 years mandatory service now as captain (minus PMA) with no benefits if you leave army after 3 years service.

Army/Navy have a recruitment process for master degree holder students. You can apply through it no matter which institution you got your degree from (do not have to be NUST). Plus the list you gave is not of courses/programs but of colleges under NUST. Each of these colleges then offer different study courses/programs/degrees.
Thank you for the reply.

If you are an NC, you need to give ISSB. If you are a PC, there is a clause about 3 years mandatory service now as captain (minus PMA) with no benefits if you leave army after 3 years service.
Thank you for the reply.
I want to ask what NC & PC mean? I lived abroad throughout my life.
I understand what ISSB means.

Thank you for the reply.

Thank you for the reply.
I want to ask what NC & PC mean? I lived abroad throughout my life.
I understand what ISSB means.
Nustian Cadet. gets admission through NUST test.
Paying Cadet. Gets admission through technical army test. Has to be son/daughter of military person.
Gentleman cadet. Gets admission through technical army test. has to pass ISSB

Nustian Cadet. gets admission through NUST test.
Paying Cadet. Gets admission through technical army test. Has to be son/daughter of military person.
Gentleman cadet. Gets admission through technical army test. has to pass ISSB
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom