What's new

join Pak army site is not working

Ahmer Rana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
anyone here who can guide me how to handle it . I have been applied for 140lc since last two weeks at that time it showed that your are successfully registered but now it is not showing my exam slip every time i open this option site gives connection error (taking too long to respond). I am trying it since last two weeks and have tried to open site from different network connections but its not working

anyone here who can guide me how to handle it . I have been applied for 140lc since last two weeks at that time it showed that your are successfully registered but now it is not showing my exam slip every time i open this option site gives connection error (taking too long to respond). I am trying it since last two weeks and have tried to open site from different network connections but its not working
Its been doing the same for me but Iam in US, anyone have any tips for Pakistani nationals living in US btw,
thx. :what:

For me it started working after few days.
I think you should mail them about your issue or contact embassy

For me it started working after few days.
I think you should mail them about your issue or contact embassy
Yah already contacted the D.A in my country hopefully I can take the ISSB for L/c 141

It only works from Pakistan.

Join pak army website is not working it is unresponsive.what to do?
It Is working with me at the moment. Just get the number of the nearest recruitment centre from Google and give a call for any query

Back
Top Bottom