What's new

Join Pak army as 2nd LT

SSG commandos

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi i from France i want to join pak army after enter in cumpter science in 2018 after this i want join ssg
after pma long course i will commisionned at 2nd Lieutenant may be

but i have some question :

1-how many years to go from 2nd Lieutenant to Lieutenant

2-can i join pak army at pma L/C with enter in cumputer science

3-and how i can become ssg

4-what is the difference between pma L/C 136 135 131 126 ... what means the numbers and what number of kakul academy

the first and second question are the most important

Source: Join pakistan army as 2nd Lieutenant

Brotherly advise to you.Don't spoil your life. Stay where you are.You have a brilliant chance of getting top class education, make a good career and achieve something greater in life.

Assalam o Alaikum Sir I want ask I applied for PMA LC 137 but i'm 2 years overage my actual date of birth is 6-5-1990 and I have done my BA from Balochisatn Kech I want to join Pak Army can i get any chance of selection kindly sir reply me i'll be very thankful to you Allah Hafiz.

Assalam o Alaikum Sir I want ask I applied for PMA LC 137 but i'm 2 years overage my actual date of birth is 6-5-1990 and I have done my BA from Balochisatn Kech I want to join Pak Army can i get any chance of selection kindly sir reply me i'll be very thankful to you Allah Hafiz.
Welcome to PDF brother.
May be @Xeric @Rashid Mahmood @DESERT FIGHTER can help

Relaxation in age for Balochistanis is for soldier cadre only, not officers. Check this: Induction of Balochistanis in Pak Army - All News

Back
Top Bottom