What's new

Jiyo Meray Janbaz (Military Song)

Minhas

New Recruit

Reaction score
At last I found this song that I Love a Lot !! :bounce:

This was made by Royals (Lakson Tobacco Company)

on Pakistan Defence Day 2004 :pakistan:

[URL="
Jiyo Meray Janbaz (5:10)[/URL]

Pak Fauj Zindabad!

Last edited by a moderator:
good ..............................................

Nice song but they had to screw it up few to the soilders are wearing 65 war helmets. I dont know why they forget these small details. well it was still a nice video.

great vid
but has anyone noticed that none of these guys carry ammo just the simple rifle:azn:

please tell me me where i can found this song please tell me or send me the song in zip folder

can some one note helicopter which model is that?

I is supposed to be a blackhawk attack varient

and yeah it did seem ocword because of some details and because nither the air force nor the navy had anything to do. Also the detail was off maybe this is supposed to be a 1965 setting or something along that line.

wonderfull video......nice computerized effects:tup: and absolutely nice song.
:pakistan: zindabad

I is supposed to be a blackhawk attack varient

and yeah it did seem ocword because of some details and because nither the air force nor the navy had anything to do. Also the detail was off maybe this is supposed to be a 1965 setting or something along that line.

That's what ruined it for me. I didn't like the video for it's cheesy bits. Sure, it's for the common man, but how can you leave the basics out of the entire video? But then again, our directors and singers these days aren't too bothered about making songs for the military. They'd go where the money is. Our national songs are becoming a mere "Formality"

If Junaid Jamshed was able to come up with "Qasam us Wakt ki" with such a low budget then what's the problem today? That's my all time favourite army song hands down! And NOTHING from our current lot of musicians can even come close to it.

I think ISPR must start releasing new military photos ad videos...or at least then must release original stuff in songs:smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom