What's new

JAG core....

sturmgewehr99

New Recruit

Reaction score
when, how and where people....I wanna know...what type of test they have, what level of fitness they expect and whether you get to wear the good uniform or not....and one more thing...is it even open to civies?

Its the legal branch for the layman....lawyers branch i.e......

52 views and no replies I am sure there are professional soldiers lurking around here help out guys.

JAG isn't a corp, it is a branch of GHQ.

All I hear is Grammar nazism and no results -_-

tisk tisk tisk

How is it grammar nazism?

There is a difference b/w a Corp and a Branch. it is JAG Branch, not Corp.

And yeah, civilians can join in. And as you said, it is the lawyers branch of the Army. Deal with the legal matters.

How is it grammar nazism?

There is a difference b/w a Corp and a Branch. it is JAG Branch, not Corp.

And yeah, civilians can join in. And as you said, it is the lawyers branch of the Army. Deal with the legal matters.

How to get in....do we get to wear the good uniform.....what is the fitness criteria.....whats the age limit....whats the test like....whats the merit......etc etc...

P.S
I was being sarcastic as everyone was so intent on military organisation that they completely failed to answer the question....i.e. how to be a Jag lawyer....and whats the age limit for applicants?

How to get in....do we get to wear the good uniform.....what is the fitness criteria.....whats the age limit....whats the test like....whats the merit......etc etc...

If you join through military, then uniform, otherwise no. You have to be a lawyer and then apply for the JAG Branch. I don't know more details...
@Xeric, @F.O.X can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
well that's boring I could make more money in private practice why go into the army when you cant wear a uniform.

well that's boring I could make more money in private practice why go into the army when you cant wear a uniform.

If you want to wear a uniform then join through LC...yeh shughal to nhn hai na ab.

LC????? Its not about Shughal.....its about being oorah army....I am sure you understand that....

LC????? Its not about Shughal.....its about being oorah army....I am sure you understand that....

LC means Long Course. The proper stuff, Infantry, AD, Armoured etc.

Or if you want to be technical you can join through TCC. You would get an engineering degree.

BTW< have you completed your LLB?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom