What's new

Israelli oppression of an occupied people

I have been to the area in the Palestinian region, many people got problems, a farmer who got nothing to eat, a family who lost her brothers. And my country is still paying reparation to USrael. I am a Doctor and got the chance to see everything, US, Israel but also many arab countries are doing many unjusice things

Fair enough, I've heard the muslims vs Jews (Zionists/whatever) argument plenty of times.

Then you haven't been paying attention.
Judaism is not equal to Zionism. There are Christians, atheists and others who are hardcore Zionists, while there are Jews who are very much against Zionism.

It is standard Israeli propaganda to deflect any criticism as anti-Semitism. When Jews critisize Israel, they are dismissed as self-hating Jews.

Also, you might want to think again about having the Saudis spread Islamic propaganda to 'influence westerners', that would probably help the 'zionists' more than the 'zionist media' helps them now.:D

The Saudis would be the last people we would want representing Islam. Their Wahabi extremism is an embarrassment to most Muslims.

Right...I see, a humanitarian argument.

In every sense of the word.
The Palestinian conflict is a humanitarian conflict. Given the historical facts, I would support their cause even if I wasn't Muslim.

Dude, forget about being slick and sly, you've contradicted yourself twice in this thread already.

Let me spell out the course of events.

- Theodor Herzl founded Zionism in the belief that the only solution to persecution was for the Jews to have their own country. Many choices were considered, including Ecuador and Uganda, but Palestine was a favorite because of religious and ancient historical reasons.

- The Zionists approached the Ottoman Turk ruler with a proposition, but he flatly refused.

- During the world wars, the Zionists lobbied European and American leaders to obtain support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Their efforts were rewarded in 1948 and thereafter.

- Since the whole foundation of Zionism is based around Jewish persecution, and given its success in creating Israel, it was only natural to continue with the religious theme even after Israel was established. As part of any war, it is necessary to demonize your enemy; hence the Zionist media campaign against Arabs in particular and Muslims in general.

- My statements about the media wars were in the context of retaliation for the Zionist demonization of Muslims and Arabs. However, my support for the Palestinian cause remains firmly grounded in the history of Israel/Palestine, regardless of religious affiliation.

Pakistan has enough problems of its own, you should focus on solving your own problems.

Irrelevant.
By your logic, everybody should have ignored the Holocaust, or Rwanda, or Bosnia, or Kosova, or Darfur, or Palestine.

They could have had the world on their side

Given the Zionist media domination and insider track on Western politics, there was zero chance of that.

had the Arabs not politicized the issue and given a religious twist to it.

Just because you say something does not make it right. Palestinians include Christian and Muslim Arabs. The fight for Palestine was initially a purely ethnic fight for a piece of land.

It was the Zionists who used religion to justify their claim to the land because of Abraham's Covenant.
It was they who enshrined religious bigotry within their very constitution with the "Law of Return".
It is they who use the Jewish suffering in the Holocaust to garner sympathy.
It is they who use religion to play the anti-Semitism card to deflect any criticism of Israel.
And it was the Zionists who ethnically cleansed the non-Jewish residents of Palestine because it would dilute the "Jewish nature" of the new country. For the same reason that they will not allow displaced Palestinians (read: non Jews) to return to their ancestral homes within Israel proper.

You did get a few things right, Israel simply cannot be countered by force, but the Palestinians need to help themselves and launch an honest, non violent campaign to sway world opinion.

World opinion is swayed by the media, not by events. It is the media coverage or spin of an event that affects opinion, not the event itself. The Zionist-dominated media will always portray Israel as the victim no matter what the Palestinians do.

Last edited:
That is aside from the fact that several times, Israel has been showing free **** over the occupied territories. that actually is old news.

I am not supporting any such act, but then who told people to watch **** no matter whether free or not?

As the old saying goes
" you can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink"

Isnt the holy month of ramdan about self control and devotion? What could have been bigger symbol of self control than refusing free ****?

I am not supporting any such act, but then who told people to watch **** no matter whether free or not?

As the old saying goes
" you can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink"

Isnt the holy month of ramdan about self control and devotion? What could have been bigger symbol of self control than refusing free ****?

So you would be fine if your 10 year old kid came home from school during the day, while you are at work, and turned on the TV to his favorite cartoon channel and found **** instead?

A couple of songs from an old Pakistani film about Palestinians

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
A Muslim is a person from whose hands and tongue no other Muslim is harmed

These Zionist funded American Taliban (which also include Indians fighting under the name of Taliban) are not Muslim by any strech of the imagination.

Killing another Muslim does not make 1 a kafir. It is a major sin, but not Kufr.

The Taliban Shot school children 2 days ago. But to you, they are "muslims", right?

This is a serious allegation, do you have proof for what you say?

This is why lay people should keep quiet on matters regarding takfeer. Major sins like murder, regardless of how abhorrent the act may be to you, does not take you out of the fold of Islam.

Brother, do you need to be reminded that Music is haram by consesus of all the scholars of Islam past & present? Please remove what you have posted.
Brother, do you need to be reminded that this forum software (Vbulletin) is made by kafirs..the developers are evil joos.So please remove your account and spare us your wahabi propoganda.

Brother, do you need to be reminded that this forum software (Vbulletin) is made by kafirs..the developers are evil joos.So please remove your account and spare us your wahabi propoganda.

I try to enjoin the good & forbid the evil and I get labaled a wahhabi propagandis.
Click this link:
Music and Singing: A Detailed Fatwa

Read it yourself, and see the evidences. I chose sunnipath, because they are not salafis or "wahhabis" as your type like to call them.

I am appalled that i would get such a rude reaction by another Muslim, because i pointed out a haram action. May Allah guide you and us all.

Back
Top Bottom