What's new

ISIS run by Simon Elliot aka Al-Baghdadi, a Mossad agent

manlion

Reaction score
isis_035-640x383.jpg

According to Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the boss of ISIL (aka ISIS), is a Jewish actor named Simon Elliot.

Simon Elliot (aka ElliotShimon aka Al-Baghdadi) has Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.Simon Elliot was recruited by Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare.

The best known examples of Jews running ‘Moslem’ terror organisations are Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri

French Report ISIL(ISIS) Leader Al-Baghdadi Jewish Mossad Agent! « Socio-Economics History Blog

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent / Simon Elliot, alias Al-Baghdadi, de père et mère juifs

Last edited:
Here comes baghdadi's legal aid from india. Well, we're not surprised.

But your people are more in favor Bagdadi. We are in hit least of ISIS. It seems that you are a shia.

Never take responsibility, I am sure, is the intended message here. Makes perfect sense, assuming that the ISIS terrorists also are coming from U.S. or Israel. Also, it would have been better if Baghdadi was a CIA agent, nothing comes close.

But your people are more in favor Bagdadi. We are in hit least of ISIS. It seems that you are a shia.

Your 'you' is BS. Sunni scholars from all over the Muslim World have publicly denounced baghdadi as an impostor. If you need the links let us know.

I think OP is right Bagdadi is JEW, because Muslim cannot Kill Muslim.

Your 'you' is BS. Sunni scholars from all over the Muslim World have publicly denounced baghdadi as an impostor. If you need the links let us know.

I 100% agree with you dear, No way a Muslim will Kill other Muslim. Its only Non Muslims who kill them.

Good Going.

Actually, there is little to no evidence to prove these claims. Not to mention that there is no proof that Snowden even said anything of the sort.

I 100% agree with you dear, No way a Muslim will Kill other Muslim. Its only Non Muslims who kill them.

Good Going.

Sarcasm won't do it.

Good Going.

I think you must watch TV, you will find more than 1000 Muslims are killed everyday, mostly killed my Muslim fellows .

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom