What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

i think you are not Pakistani if you are then keep in mind you are working for your
own nation not any body else please give importance towards your country not on dollars please. my id Anasjat@gmail.com

i think you are not Pakistani if you are then keep in mind you are working for your
own nation not any body else please give importance towards your country not on dollars please. my id Anasjat@gmail.com

assalam o alikum warehmatullah.. sir mai karachi mai rehta hoon or mai nay inter-pre eng kiya hai pichlay saal... ab mai isi join karna cahta hoon... kiya mai inter ki buniyaad par kar sakta hoon...? agar nhi to mujhe phr apni requirments bata dain ...plzzz
jazak ALLAH

well we try our level best to answer, but one thing is for sure you have to be refular, we dont email your the answer to your queries!!!

I Want a job in any intelligence Agency Like that ISI, FIA, CIA and in this i time i have job of army but i want intelligence Agency jobs i am very poor man please :pakistan::pakistan::agree:

I salute the silent soldiers and unsung heroes who fight for their motherland.

You are my Heroes.

I Want a job in any intelligence Agency Like that ISI, FIA, CIA and in this i time i have job of army but i want intelligence Agency jobs i am very poor man please :pakistan::pakistan::agree:

How come you want to work for CIA - they enroll only US citizen.

Int job is far from what it shown in Hollywood movies.

Do you want to go to India, work in cover with looming risk of get captured, tortured and buried/burned without knowledge of people back home ?

ok.....
so wt should we do to get the anser of our Q?????
can u help us????

ok......
wt is the job of an agent in any intelligence agen.....??
for wt he iz paid????? :what:

yaar we try our best to... as none of us is from ISI and we only have a few MPs here

as for ur answers, the jobs can be from infiltrating some enemy base to looking through documents to find if the company the military is dealing with, is reliable or not.... you might be selling pakoray for 2-3 months in front of someones house just to know if the person is visited anyone suspicious

i dont think they are paid much (some extra TA DA's perhaps) but not much, my uncle was in army he was in ISI for a very long time but they have the same living standard as we do...

plus army mostly hires its own personnel for ISI and NO not every armyman can join ISI, they have their own standards n checks

so got to first base i.e. join army (joining itself is a pretty hard) then you 'might' be able to get into intelligence!!!

Many people here think that ISI is just going into other countries and stealing documents, or assasinating people. It is not this whats ISI all about. This is only 5% of its major role. 95% is something else. To streamline things in country, to look for any suspiscious activity in this country, is what they've most interested in.

If someone has queries about ISI plz pm members, I dont think openly discussing things on thread is a good thing. You can message me, if you have any queries.

KIT Over

ASALAM O ALAKUM THERE IS ANY ONE WHO TELL ME HOW TO JOIN ISI.I WANT TO JOIN ISI.IF SOME ONE HELP ME THEN TELL ME PLEASE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom