What's new

ISI “biggest violators” of law

u guys r hedging 2 many bets on ISI..dont put all the eggs in a one basket...frm members here it gives the feeling tht isi is doing the local police work 2..as u guys dnt belieeve any other institution in pakistan..isi says gospel truth..lol..ab to rab hi raakha.

A Simple Advice .

When you dont understand anything , STAY OUT OF IT.

if anyone doesnt fancy wearing a pink suit then please stay away from rants and snide comments.
if you continue to disrespect the forum then your presence will be made unwelcome on permanent bases
thanks for your understanding

I can't understand. I beleive ISI is holding the right persons. I mean if ISI was bad why not you ever detained by them? Simply because you are innocent. It is ISI who knows about those guys but don't have enough evidence to show in courts.I watch one program of Najam Sethi & he explained beautifully the situation of ISI, if i found that video i will surely post here for you guys.

CIA, BLACKWATER in Europe, Middle East, Central Asia, Pakistan-Afghanistan, South America, Africa....
MOSAAD in Pakistan-Afghanistan, India, Middile East, North America...
RAW in Pakistan-Afghanistan, Iran, Bangladesh, Burma, Tajikstan...
ISI only in Pakistan-Afghanistan...

So much so for 'ISI's biggest violations of law'...:rofl:

I can't understand. I beleive ISI is holding the right persons. I mean if ISI was bad why not you ever detained by them? Simply because you are innocent. It is ISI who knows about those guys but don't have enough evidence to show in courts.I watch one program of Najam Sethi & he explained beautifully the situation of ISI, if i found that video i will surely post here for you guys.

yes,sethi mentioned that he was brutally tortured and almost died due to heart attacks and he mentioned that other journalist(i dont know name like saleem shehjad) clearly shows the symptoms that he was killed by agency.

and marvi sermad also said once that she was told by agency to wear and live according to pakistani

Pakistan needs to change the law...
same as USA patriot act which allows security agencies to pick up and abduct anybody on suspicion without court orders...
pakistan needs similar laws...

abduction of terrorism suspects by law enforcing agencies happen round the world..Pakistan is doing nothing unusual..

if somebody doesnt want to ne picked by security agency..they shoild stay away from mischeif...simple.

Sometimes you cannot prove in the court of law that a person is guilty but you know he is guilty and setting him free may result in the death of civilians. In such a case our Intelligence agency will face a difficult choice.
I just cannot believe i am talking to educated folks of Pakistan...I am sorry but have to ask r u guys real??? Is there any logic in your post?? If you cannot prove someone as guilty then he/she is innocent...simple!!!....If i go by your logic then everybody in Pakistan is involved in terrorism...bcoz even though we don't have enough evidence to prove your involvement but we know that you are involved...now see how absurd the argument is becoming...also why stop at terrorist....why not extend it to other sections of the society as well...just dissolve these stupid courts and let ISI/Army have a free run..they will clean whatever needs to be...

recently ISI stepped up their game and as a result there was a lull in terrorism incidents..
then politicians started poking their nose and now terrorists are back in the cities...

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I just cannot believe i am talking to educated folks of Pakistan...I am sorry but have to ask r u guys real??? Is there any logic in your post?? If you cannot prove someone as guilty then he/she is innocent...simple!!!....If i go by your logic then everybody in Pakistan is involved in terrorism...bcoz even though we don't have enough evidence to prove your involvement but we know that you are involved...now see how absurd the argument is becoming...also why stop at terrorist....why not extend it to other sections of the society as well...just dissolve these stupid courts and let ISI/Army have a free run..they will clean whatever needs to be...

to makr things easy for you...i have one question..

were the guantanamo bay prisoners ever tried and found guilty?

I wonder what KGB was under the Soviets??:undecided:

Guess all spy agency spooks have a license to kill so guys just chill..:cheers:

Pakistan needs to change the law...
same as USA patriot act which allows security agencies to pick up and abduct anybody on suspicion without court orders...
pakistan needs similar laws...

abduction of terrorism suspects by law enforcing agencies happen round the world..Pakistan is doing nothing unusual..

if somebody doesnt want to ne picked by security agency..they shoild stay away from mischeif...simple.

Dude....your understanding of the issue is wrong...I don't think the issue is about abduction...the issue is about not putting those to trial...no???

recently ISI stepped up their game and as a result there was a lull in terrorism incidents..
then politicians started poking their nose and now terrorists are back in the cities...

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

to makr things easy for you...i have one question..

were the guantanamo bay prisoners ever tried and found guilty?

Look guantanamo base is a very controversial topic, however it is more infamous for torture(which by the way is a usual norm in our lock-ups) then anything else...b/w why go all the way there...i even gave example of people like Kasab...he is getting a fair trial even it is an open and shut case...Afzal Guru is another pig who is getting a fair trial....same is true for so called saffron terror convicts..b/w here is a link for u...

Guantánamo Bay detainees to face September 11 trial in New York | World news | guardian.co.uk

There are so many threads that are anti ISI on here and Indians getting all excited about them. ISI is a professional agency of Pakistan that is respected and loved by Pakistanis.

At times judiciary should know when to stay out of National Security matters. CIA RAW etc do not play to laws or rules and sometimes ISI may have to resort to unsavory methods so what?

Its not for enemies of Pakistan to tell us that our beloved ISI is not good for us.

There are so many threads that are anti ISI on here and Indians getting all excited about them. ISI is a professional agency of Pakistan that is respected and loved by Pakistanis.

At times judiciary should know when to stay out of National Security matters. CIA RAW etc do not play to laws or rules and sometimes ISI may have to resort to unsavory methods so what?

Its not for enemies of Pakistan to tell us that our beloved ISI is not good for us.

Sorry but load of BS...it is like saying i don't care and anyone who is pointing fingers is just having vested interests...b/w how many examples you have where CJ of respective countries are making such serious accusations against their intelligence agencies....Look i am said it many times and will say it once more....even if the person is a dreaded terrorist he/she deserves a fair trial...this is what a civilized country is supposed to provide to all its netizens....

Sorry but load of BS...it is like saying i don't care and anyone who is pointing fingers is just having vested interests...b/w how many examples you have where CJ of respective countries are making such serious accusations against their intelligence agencies....Look i am said it many times and will say it once more....even if the person is a dreaded terrorist he/she deserves a fair trial...this is what a civilized country is supposed to provide to all its netizens....

I wish you would read all the posts before commenting I said in an earlier post:

Its a shame our judiciary cant behave more like western judiciary. There is something known as national security and they would do well to remember how British judiciary reacted to the GCHQ case. Where Lords Fraser, Scarman and Diplock all believed that the issue of national security was outside the remit of the courts, Scarman writing that "It is par excellence a non-justiciable question. The judicial process is totally inept [sic] to deal with the sort of problems which it [national security] involves"

ISI are the guardians of our security and should be given praise and not so openly maligned.

Intel is protecting national security, the tough words by the CJ will not change the fact - that he does realize the value of our Spooks - we are not afraid of oversight. But in the world of cloak and dagger - things are often grey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom