What's new

Is there any supersonic / hypersonic missile being developed by Pakistan?

Im sick of this comparison of Indian CM and Pakistani CM. Are you guys talkin about cheif ministers!!!!!:hitwall:

What is the point of having a cruise missile which is vulnerable to radars, fast but still interceptable!!

Brahmos uses speed to may be shorten the time between deployment and the bang! similarly Pakistani cm uses terrain hugging, increasing the time but sneaking through the radars, less vulnerable and lesser the chances to be interceptable!

Both have the same purpose but different approaches.!!

And is it just speed that matters!!! If brahmos has speed so how much extra devastation is it going to cause!!

if it is so lethal and deadly that it has re-written the class of cruise missiles then one shouldn't forget that tomahawk and babur do the same job the other way round.

And lets suppose Pakistan gets scared and has no answer to brahmos, ok fine then we will use our ballistic missiles !!

For bold part,Now some members will think its stupid!! ... Well thats what Im saying guys, its stupid to go for such an argument!!

Im sick of this comparison of Indian CM and Pakistani CM. Are you guys talkin about cheif ministers!!!!!:hitwall:

thats what Im saying guys, its stupid to go for such an argument!![/B]

:lol::lol: Its Ok mate, no one really knows what these missiles are, every one is just posting from what media has reported, rest are mere speculations.
The Pakistani missiles are also very good and deadly, therefore no one in the perfect frame of mind would like to go to war with these beasts.
But the point is not war, but its more of scoring points over one another, its like saying I have a better car than you kinda stuff.
Now I have made this very fancy car with latest gadgets, I would think of selling it to the buyers. More the buyers more the profits.;)
As you can see there is lot of enthusiasm in the world for this missile and orders are coming in, so the JV from R&D will go into full commercialization.

Now coming back to the topic, the heading of the topic was "DOES PAKISTAN HAVE A HYPERSONIC MISSILE"??

i am commenting just to say that i am leaving this forum. Such a hopeless country we are that people are dying of hunger, there is floods, there is other social problems and what our citizens are worried about is if we are making supersonic missiles to counter india's brahmos project. No wonder our presidents are incompetent and well in simple words assholes, they are a reflection of our public. Well i have officially given up you guys can develope supersonic cruise missiles and stealth fighters and when theres nothing left of this country, maybe your missiles will keep you happy and keep your self esteem boosting. And one more thing, thinking that we have a so called competition with india is the stupidest thing i have heard considering that india i years away from becoming a super power and we are centuries away from, well becoming a stable country. Let alone the fact that our leaders know nothing about running the country and just because one powerful leader tried to open pakistan up to the world (referring to sir pervaiz musharaf) we consider his government too westernised. Well congratulations now we have zardari who literally sucks up to the west, he may even make all pakistanis lick obamas feet if he is asked to so here you go. And frankly we all deserve this. Pakistan is the melting point, it is where everything is going wrong and we still too proud to think that hang on maybe what we are doing is wrong, or maybe we could do something to bring back the ideals of the quaid and the pakistani values. Well i think i have said enough, maybe a good start for pakistani people would be to follow 3 simple rules, unity faith discipline. and then maybe invest in people rather than cruise missiles because a bigger threat to our country is it falling apart, not india.

Stay cool my friend, this is a defence forum, here only weapons and dirty politics is discussed.
For example I know nothing of weapons but am interested in knowing what other countries are trying to build.
Also the famines and floods are part of life, these do not make an army man lower his guards. Remember the enemy can still be waiting at the gates.:azn:

You dont look at the funny(sarcastic) side of my comments...Life doesnt have to be serious all the time..:azn:

Chalo acha hai maje le liye..Khoob maja aaya hooga..:azn::lol::lol:
Mujhe bhi pad ke aaya tha..:smokin:

:lol::lol: Its Ok mate, no one really knows what these missiles are, every one is just posting from what media has reported, rest are mere speculations.
The Pakistani missiles are also very good and deadly, therefore no one in the perfect frame of mind would like to go to war with these beasts.
But the point is not war, but its more of scoring points over one another, its like saying I have a better car than you kinda stuff.
Now I have made this very fancy car with latest gadgets, I would think of selling it to the buyers. More the buyers more the profits.;)
As you can see there is lot of enthusiasm in the world for this missile and orders are coming in, so the JV from R&D will go into full commercialization.

Now coming back to the topic, the heading of the topic was "DOES PAKISTAN HAVE A HYPERSONIC MISSILE"??

Yeah, it is indeed like that, no one is ever gonna reach a conclusion.
At the end if people come up saying our paint is better than yours, ..won't be surprising!!! :cheesy:

By the way, nice dp.. you will have an advantage in convincing other members on this forum!!:lol:

Last edited:
Re: Is there any supersonic / hypersonic missile being developed by Pakistan?

i seriously hope no one goes so far to answer this question!!
:cheesy:

did we knew we were developing atomic bomb, or the ballistic missile serise or the JF-17, or Babur or Raad..
similarly we must not know that we are developing any supersonic missile!!;)

regards!

Back
Top Bottom