What's new

Is police beating something to be ashamed of?

Its quite clear from the past year that Punjab police and Inter Sex Intelligence are full of fags and have a fantasy to record naked videos.

Its quite clear from the past year that Punjab police and Inter Sex Intelligence are full of fags and have a fantasy to record naked videos.
Talk about coming out of the closet :lol: Never done before in such a spectacular fashion. Complete with a regime change.

It was a land dispute. We were about to fence around our property. We had the bricks delivered around the edges of our land. Our neighbors saw this and said where are you making the wall. My dad knows alot about lands and stuff so he pulled out the map of the land and told them this is where we are going to build the wall. They said you are coming into our land because our elders always harvested this side of the land. There is a small hill that they believed was the divider between our lands because their elders always harvested the other side of the hill. The difference was a kinal or two.

But when my dad showed them the dimensions and 'karun kaan' we were going past the hill according to the papers but they said give us a week to figure this out and don't build the wall yet. My dad said okay no problem. We waited a week and my dad tried to call them but there was no response from them.

So few days later my dad told the workers(the contractor and some of his workers are my cousins) to start building the wall.
I was at the dera and the guys were digging out the foundations that 20-25 men showed up and told them to stop the work at once. I was sitting on the other side of the hill and once i heard their voices yelling at the workers I grabbed my axe and went running to them and asked them if you came to fight then be ready for the consequences. About ten of the workers and four of my cousins picked up shovels and stuff and got ready to fight. They backed off and I told the workers to keep building the wall and if anyone tries to stop you they will go through me first.

They called one of their relatives who is good friends with my dad. My father and his friend both showed up together and diffused the situation. We had some talks again. My dad told his friend that you know about lands as well go measure the land and wherever you find the boundary line put a brick there and I'll build the wall on that line. He told my dad give them a few more weeks so they can find their land numbers and see what are the dimensions of their land so they can be satisfied and if they can't figure it out in two weeks then I give you the go ahead to build your wall.

We waited for a few more weeks and then after the time was up my dad called his friend and he said they haven't contacted him and aren't responding to him go ahead build your wall.

So my dad had run out of patience. He told a few of his relatives to be there at the spot the next day and he took his rifle which was licensed with him. He was worried that they're gonna show up like how they did the last time.

Again in the morning they showed up, about 5-6 of them with the police. I was away from the spot and when I was walking towards that side of the property I see my dad and elders yelling at them while the police is holding them back and I could hear the other party yelling as well. When I got closer I saw one of the police men had our rifle in his hand.

I was thinking about american laws in my mind that if a weapon is on your property it's your property, so I snatched the rifle from the police guy and told him to get his hands off of my property. And then I ran on top of the hill with the rifle and saw only 5-6 guys, I was like I don't need the rifle and one of my cousins thought I was going to shoot, snatched the rifle away from me and goes inside the dera and puts it inside a room.

Anyway the asi shows up and tells my dad to go bring the license for the rifle and come to the chowky. My dad goes home to bring the license and the police leave to their chowky. I told the workers to keep working and finish the wall. The asi guy found out the workers are still working comes back with a bunch of his policemen and once they show up they start beating our workers and said who told you that you can keep working.

I lost my cool and started cussing out the asi officer and told him where is his stop order, how can you stop the workers and why the fuvk did you beat them up. I made a mistake of making a live video where I'm cussing them out and telling them to fuvk off and shit like that and telling them that if they want to stop the work they will have to shoot me and I demanded them to shoot me.

He left with his policemen and my dad showed up we were just sitting there at the dera and my dad received a call from one of the policemen at the station that about 50-60 policemen are coming your way becareful.

He told the workers to leave and we just sat there thinking nothing is gonna happen we didn't do anything to the police and he thought he would be able to calm down the situation.

But the asi was embarrassed that I cussed him out on a live video and took it a little personal and took four of us who were sitting there to the police station. And once I got there they locked the door so no onc could come in, they started beating me and the rest is history. Before the doors were opened he filed two cases against us within 15 minutes. Fir was done before any of our relatives could do anything about it.

Went to jail for a few months and now out on bail, he put the rifle on me, some other dafas on me, like threatening and dafa 506-505? And some more.

Now I'm stuck in this country and can't go back to the states. I was supposed to go back in January but I'm still here.

Shit escalated really fast and who knows if I'll see any jail time in the future. Now im Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
You never snatch rifle from a police officer even if it’s your house or land. Luckily you didn’t do this in US, they would consider it safety risk and shoot you right there.

Rest police only beat people that they know are weak and can’t do much. So you would have reacted accordingly. They called the police this mean there were legal basis for them to claim part of land. Police wouldn’t just show up unless some told them I were holding weapon.

You never snatch rifle from a police officer even if it’s your house or land. Luckily you didn’t do this in US, they would consider it safety risk and shoot you right there.
That's where his story falls apart. He did this to punjab puls

They called the police this mean there were legal basis for them to claim part of land. Police wouldn’t just show up unless some told them I were holding weapon.
You are underestimating the benefits of a healthy bribe.

Back
Top Bottom