do din ho gaye kartay huay intezar
jawab do mera,warna kar lo iqrar
k tum say ho gaee thee ghalti
ab zid choro, aur mitti pao yaar

ya day do aik acha sa jawab meray yaar
jis say chup ho jaein tumharay aghyaar
aur gawahi denay lagay sub k samnay
k sirf tera hee hai sahee aur khara mayaar

The first crap you quoted are from those so called liberal Mullahs who deny every thing to please west one of them is fraud Ghamidi and others like Quran and Hadees are both source of law in Islam and death punishment for Blasphemy was given in life if RASOOL SAW and in time of 4 Caliphs
Do you know

Abu Dharr reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, "When any Muslim accuses another Muslim of sin or of disbelief, the reproach rebounds upon the one who utters it, if the other person is not deserving of it." [Bukhari] Commentary: What this Hadith stresses is that one should never say about a Muslim that he is sinful (Fasiq) or disbeliever (Kafir) when he is not so. The reason is that in that case, one who says it, will be held Fasiq or Kafir. One should, therefore, strictly refrain from uttering such statements.

Now you keep accusing Ghamidi according to this hadith you are not very much Muslim! Thora sharam kerlo both the angels are writing your deeds!

Now you have a clue of how Jews feel when they answer the false charges of hatemongers. Zarvan's "logic" is that what he claims as evidence is evidence and what you say, if it doesn't support his claims, is irrelevant.

His pointing out that when Muslims were weak jihad wasn't mandatory and that only the ruler is to protect minorities could be part a larger theme: that the stronger Muslims become the more they are expected to exercise repression upon weaker others. His poor syntax suggests that he is aware of the weakness of his arguments and is working to confuse you. If this was a face-to-face confrontation I suspect he might have lost patience already and struck you down while you were distracted trying to make sense of what he said and composing your response.
Not a very pleasant post!

1stly, you bring out the plight of Jews (we take it as an example)

Than you do the very thing you claim to be wrong

I not disobeying him and for ayats you first go and read there context than come and talk you are quoting ayats wrongly and talking against this law are mostly those who are always looking to please west but punishment for Blasphemy is clear if state will not do that people will
Was the Quran not until Qiyamat? Then how is the context wrong? And how is the context where the ayats were for war or a specific time (almost all ayats you quote are from that) correct?

A proud and arrogant person cant be a Muslim coz Muslims are meant to be humble...Pride was what caused Iblis to be kicked out of his respected position! REMEMBER THAT! Those ayats about Iblis were LONG AGO but are a reminder forever!

There is NO SUCH THING as Laws of Gods. Just human interpretations of ancient dogma.

Oh....then you must be thanked for proving beyond doubt that there is NO SUCH THING as Laws of God!!

Please let me know where I can find such 'proof'. You know how big of a clown you would come across when you fail to provide proof of your statement!!

What will it take for one of you to yield to the other?
Why must either yield? Doesnt West support diversity? :unsure:

No Mr its not enough that shows your major mistakes without know on which event and why that ayat was revealed you can't understand it
It is NEVER enough to "appear" to be a smart *** but cant POINT OUT the mistake....

Point it out in clear terms ---

Islam is not a jahil religion it came to enlighten the Jahil people!

Why? Under whose orders?

How will his barking hurt our prophet?

Ok genius!

Well, if the book is giving good examples and good references and good conduct I am not an arrogant fool to ignore it! As for common sense (depends on upbringing, society and OWN thoughts- differ people to people as well as differs from place to place), knowledge (unless it falls from heaven my 2 cents is it comes from BOOKS - and a religious book can fit in that category too) and emotions (depends on upbringing, society and OWN thoughts- differ people to people as well as differs from place to place) - Basically this is flawed coz if a rapist is made in charge of giving such "knowledge education and information" do you think his followers will be thinking like you? What about a serial killer...ever seen his followers how they dont take logic...maybe you havent hence your naive interpretation of life!

When Hindus claim Hinduism is a peaceful religion why did Ashoka go around conducting mass murder and what not? Isnt peace in your books...then why did Ashoka do that? Same can be said about a billion other things but of course common sense is not very common!

If you want to single out "people´s action" over commands of a religious book be my guest lock yourself in ignorance!

When "other" cant be reasoned is when you should doubt yourself coz no book says kill! When you cant reason that is when you order to drop the book coz your inability to reason...there goes common sense, logic and "programmed" theory :tsk:

As for programmed, how do you know fire will burn, have you not been warned as a child? Not until you reach a certain level do you understand the warning...OR you burn yourself as a child....

If blasphemy law was valid.....WHY wasnt the Jewish lady killed? what was soo special about her? SHE ONLY did blasphemy!

Why wasnt the guy who peed in the Masjid IN FRONT OF THE PROPHET :o: killed? He ONLY did blasphemy!

"please themselves and the West?"

Why the bloody hell would anyone want that?
One cann take a horse to water, but only it can drink... plus, from next time, read complete reply before starrting to exercise...

One cann take a horse to water, but only it can drink... plus, from next time, read complete reply before starrting to exercise...
Next time reply with proper English so one doesnt need to repeatedly read to make sense of the statement!

Here comes grammer police. Congrats on new resposibility..
Its common sense that when you write trash obviously other wont be able to answer properly esp if they dont get what you wrote (trash) ...

Now quit quoting me as we all have seen you have nothing but gorilla style chest thumping over nothing!

Then what about pages of trash you have written in this thread trying to proove something that can't be prooven? Trying to hide something that you don't like?
That is up to the mods and readers to see! Now please stop quoting me and derailing (reported for derailing) as you are not discussing the topic but just want to get even!

@Zarvan remember

Let not the hatred of a people swerve you away from justice. Be just, for this is closest to righteousness…” (Quran 5:8)

The guilty can be pardoned if he or she renounces his or her blasphemous acts and repents, by the judge during court proceedings. Their is no other way.

As for prosecuting the accused, people (Muslims) should not take the law into their own hands. They should hand over the accused to police and law should take its course. If the accused is found guilty during court proceedings or the accused openly admits culpability, then accused should be granted the option to either repent or face punishment. If the accused is not willing to repent, then he or she should be punished.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom