What's new

Iranians celebrate US victory over Iran in World Cup

Lmfao you retard, they prefer Israel and the US over Palestine and the Iranians because the Iranian dictators prefer to spend money on Palestinans, Yemen and Lebanese terrorist groups while Iranian citizens are suffering economically and have many water issues, Iran is also completely blocking the internet for everyone and are killing teenaged girls for showing a bit of hair

Those are all US spies! - some retarded Iranian

The nation that screws them the most is Iran
SHEMA SHITSKIN YISROEL, SISSY CUCKMANDER ELOHEINU
TISHA MONKEY B'AV, PINDICKED CUCKOLD HEBREWS

Shitskin Shimon (@Beny Karachun the sand nigger aka Limp Dick Beny) says, "DURKA DURKA HASHEM MONKEY HEBREW, IRANIANS LOVE SANDNISGROEL SHITSKINS BECAUSE MULLAH SPEND ALL MONEY ON TERRORISTS TO KILL SHITSKIN INCEL HEBREWS, THE CHOSEN CUCKS OF YHWH PINDICK ELOHEINU! THEY KILL MUH WIMMINZ AND CUT OFF WATER, OY VEY MUH GOY VEY!"

Says I to Shitskin Shimon (@Beny Karachun the sand nigger aka Limp Dick Beny), "Shitskin incel hebrew, call not others retards when your own bastard mongrel cumdumpster race has an IQ so low that if it dipped any further, you'd be lumped with sub-saharan nig-nogs.

By the way, you'd find this interesting - there was a rioter named "armita abbasi" killed. Her raped body was found with vaginal tears and a prolapsed anus. Funny thing is, she was of kikeroach heritage, complete with a tattoo that mimicked the six-pointed shitskin hebrew star, kek. I envy the Iranian officers who got to gang-rape her; I'd have pounded her jussy to ground meat in the same way the Roman legionaries who invaded Jerusalem raped kike sows back in 70 AD. Would have cut her clit off too and sent you the souvenir to suck on, given that your mongrel shitskin dicklet is just as small and useless, kek.

Back to your sand, Limp Dick. Back to your sand."

Shitskin Shimon (@Beny Karachun the sand nigger aka Limp Dick Beny) says, "DURKA DURKA HASHEM MONKEY HEBREW, IRANIANS LOVE SANDNISGROEL SHITSKINS BECAUSE MULLAH SPEND ALL MONEY ON TERRORISTS TO KILL SHITSKIN INCEL HEBREWS, THE CHOSEN CUCKS OF YHWH PINDICK ELOHEINU! THEY KILL MUH WIMMINZ AND CUT OFF WATER, OY VEY MUH GOY VEY!"

Says I to Shitskin Shimon (@Beny Karachun the sand nigger aka Limp Dick Beny), "Shitskin incel hebrew, call not others retards when your own bastard mongrel cumdumpster race has an IQ so low that if it dipped any further, you'd be lumped with sub-saharan nig-nogs.

By the way, you'd find this interesting - there was a rioter named "armita abbasi" killed. Her raped body was found with vaginal tears and a prolapsed anus. Funny thing is, she was of kikeroach heritage, complete with a tattoo that mimicked the six-pointed shitskin hebrew star, kek. I envy the Iranian officers who got to gang-rape her; I'd have pounded her jussy to ground meat in the same way the Roman legionaries who invaded Jerusalem raped kike sows back in 70 AD. Would have cut her clit off too and sent you the souvenir to suck on, given that your mongrel shitskin dicklet is just as small and useless, kek.

Dude you need to relax.

Spread love and tolerance brother

Screen-shot-2012-03-26-at-1.38.05-PM.png

Back
Top Bottom