What's new

Iranian border guards accused of drowning Afghan workers

Says someone sitting in Canada. Who said noryhern alliance and Pakistan hating druggies were ever part of Pakistan. Keep the hate out of here and enjoy Canadian life. I will appreciate when you are in Helmand or speen boldak.

There's is no anger but just don't insult other ethnicity since can't help yourself generalizing every time. Your post is an evidence here. Treat yourself warned accordingly. He may not be a Pashtun at all and Mods served you warnings, since you asked foe it, you have been throwing racist insults as I see warning details on hour profile.

Regards,
You are talking without any research.
The guy is a pushtoon and writing clear Pushto comments on here , so yes he is a pushtoon.
I always target specific sections with evidence .
If I say Waziristan was selling terrorism equipment openly and locals pushtoon tribes were fully involved. That's not racism, just facts.
Kindly clear your concepts as brushing these matters under the carpet won't do any good.

Says someone sitting in Canada. Who said noryhern alliance and Pakistan hating druggies were ever part of Pakistan. Keep the hate out of here and enjoy Canadian life. I will appreciate when you are in Helmand or speen boldak.
Regards,

What hate exactly? Don’t back down now since you’ accused me of something.

You are talking without any research.
The guy is a pushtoon and writing clear Pushto comments on here , so yes he is a pushtoon.
I always target specific sections with evidence .
If I say Waziristan was selling terrorism equipment openly and locals pushtoon tribes were fully involved. That's not racism, just facts.
Kindly clear your concepts as brushing these matters under the carpet won't do any good.

My teply was based upon your tag and then the socalled but usual blame game against Mods. You just started to name call yet hides your own wrong,wouldn't bring any good. I can speak further 4 local languages so that will make me all those 4 ethnicity? Still, thats not enough to justify our own offenses.

Regards,

What hate exactly? Don’t back down now since you’ accused me of something.

Back down? Who are you to speak on behalf of Pashtuns and since your hate is pretty readable that you mentioned as you were never a part of Pakistan. I don't think any Pakistani Pashtun agrees with you. Infact, every Pakistani wants afghans to be afghanis.

Kor ta warsha ao pakistan paskhtun ta lecture ma warkawa. Munga kha paijanoo che mungla sa kawal di. Pakistan zamung watan wo ao de la para munga weena warkaray da. Afghan de charso ao heroine karoobari paskhtun na de.

Regards,

Back down? Who are you to speak on behalf of Pashtuns and since your hate is pretty readable that you mentioned as you were never a part of Pakistan. I don't think any Pakistani Pashtun agrees with you. Infact, every Pakistani wants afghans to be afghanis.

Kor ta warsha ao pakistan paskhtun ta lecture ma warkawa. Munga kha paijanoo che mungla sa kawal di. Pakistan zamung watan wo ao de la para munga weena warkaray da. Afghan de charso ao heroine karoobari paskhtun na de.

Where is this hate, and where have I spoken on behalf of Pakistani Pashtuns, quote me where I have... And yes I said we as an we Afghan Pashtuns, please learn to read properly...

Ma cherta waylay Tse staso watan zamung da? Pakistan sta Kor da, Zama shark ba Chashai yee? Larsha zama postona Sam sayee wagora biya barta rasha ao khabara waka.

Pakistanis needs to realized, it’s jungle rule out there. If you are weak, you get drowned. So when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Start slaying Afghanis and Iranians and guard borders like Pakistan do the eastern front. For every wrong move, spank .

P.s: Iranian do know how to send messages to Afghans.

The day, Afghans decided to act like Humans. Start treating them like one.

Disgusting behaviour by Iranian gaurds. It's one thing to not want economic migrants in your country but to just kill them on the spot is inhumane. Hopefully the Iranian authorities hold those responsible into account and hopefully the orders didn't come from higher up.

We are generally grateful to the Iranian people for their hospitality and the actions of a few security gaurds don't reflect on the whole nation but justice must be served.

This whole thing is kind of a lose lose situation for Iran

Either they treat Afghans humanely and then they probably try to cross the border again or they make an example to stop any more from coming.

Both are bad options.

Afghans should have been treated humanely and there is no excuse for drowning them, but Iran is kind of in a tough spot because if they don’t punish this, it is Iranian people that will suffer with drug smuggling and other dangerous elements.

Drowning anyone is morally condemnable and should never be done but I can understand why Iran is in a tough spot here. You can’t punish Afghans but you have to do something. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Everyone has had it with these Afghans.

"We request the neighboring country Iran to have mercy on those going there because of poverty and do not fire at them," said Mohammad Sardar Bahaduri, member of Herat provincial council.

Look at them beg Iran. In Pakistan they run around with AK-47s and brazenly claim our province KPK. This is the difference folks. You beat these Afghans down and they get on their knees. You let them in and look after their needs, the Afghan starts claiming your land.

If you open the dictionary and search for the word Namak Haram you'll find Afghanis

Back
Top Bottom