What's new

Iran built on stolen property — Trump should take it back

black people were always slaves ..

It's actually funny when you think Keanu reeves part chinese ancestry used to work on railways :D @Chinese-Dragon
No they weren't

Um, the entirety of America is stolen land.

There were once 100 million Native Americans living there, before they were butchered and had their land taken from them (as well as their scalps and scrota in order to make tobacco pouches).
but but european immigrants claim that some random disease magically killed them

You wanna beat Rohanni in the elections? It's easy! The ONLY thing the conservatives have to do is come up with a candidate that has conservative Economic, Military & Foreign policies WITH liberal Social Policies! And all he has to do is say that 5% of Iranian soil all across the country should implement "La Ekraha fed Deen" & things like Hejab should be a choice in those areas to expand tourism, build new cities & industries!!!!!
AND I promise you that if a conservative candidate had the GUTS to say those things during the debates HE WOULD WIN hands down! Easily!

Their is ONLY 1 reason why PPL vote reformist and EVERYONE knows what that is! And it is NOT because they want relationship with the U.S.!!

Pass vagheaaan khak e allam bar sarreh shoma keh enghadr ghodden keh hatta hazer neesteen 5% as khak Iran as Rosarri ba to sarri raha besheh!

conservatives and Reforimist are two wing of one bird ... both of them become useless and harmful ... actually , I hate people like Larijanis ....

they are corrupted but at least they are not traitors like so called reformist ( MI6 and CIA agents ) .

conservatives and Reforimist are two wing of one bird ... both of them become useless and harmful ... actually , I hate people like Larijanis ....

they are corrupted but at least they are not traitors like so called reformist ( MI6 and CIA agents ) .

If they are corrupt I've given you a simple way to beat them!!!!!!!! Yet you change the subject!

These are the weapons developed under Khatami & Rafzanjani
Sejil Missile, Sub technology, Azarakhsh, Simorgh trainer, Saegheh, Shahab-3, Shahab & Mersod Air Defense systems, Mowj Class, Sina Class, APC's, ATGM's, Tanks, Karrar, Samavat, Fatteh-110,.... actually here OVER 99% of every weapons you see here are projects that started under Khatami or Rafzanjani http://www.mindexcenter.ir/ in all those weapons on that site I see 3 at max 4 that came after!!!!!!!!!!

So whos the traitor?? I'll tell you who

The person that turned the price of Dollar from $1100 to $3500?
The person who stashed Iran's cash in foreign reserves & at the same time went full speed ahead on Iran's Nuclear program leaving an open door for the enemy to hijack our Baitolmall?
The ONLY president in the past 2 decade whos election caused MILLION's all across Iran to take to the streets in protest and whether you wanna except it or not vast Majority of Iranians believe he cheated in his 2nd term?
The person who handed out loans to just about anyone!
The person who destroyed Iran's relationship with Europe!
The person that would left and right give interviews to the Zionist media & would play into their narrative!!!!
The person that made every pro-Palestinian look like a Neo-Nazi in the eyes of the people of the west? Tell me how does talking about the Holocaust help the Palestinians? How does bringing David Duke a Neo Nazi into Iran help the Palestinians? How does having a Neo-Nazi defending Iran on YouTube help Iran?
The person whos last name is even a lie!!! I believe that's your real traitor!!!!!!!!!!

If the Reformists are MI-6 & CIA agents then Ahmadi was a Mosad Agent!!!!! With Iraq's Oil out of commission and Oil at $100 per barrel he couldn't even end Iran's dependence on Gasoline in 8 years! and after 8 years all he had to show for himself was a slow Sub Sonic fiberglass jet by the name of Qaher-313! a JOKE!

Russia & Turkey want a technology transfer from Iran on composite tanks!

Iran's military industry should be supporting these guys

Aircraft Oxygen Tanks, Missiles, Diver oxygen tanks, Sub Oxygen Tanks,.....

If they are corrupt I've given you a simple way to beat them!!!!!!!! Yet you change the subject!

These are the weapons developed under Khatami & Rafzanjani
Sejil Missile, Sub technology, Azarakhsh, Simorgh trainer, Saegheh, Shahab-3, Shahab & Mersod Air Defense systems, Mowj Class, Sina Class, APC's, ATGM's, Tanks, Karrar, Samavat, Fatteh-110,.... actually here OVER 99% of every weapons you see here are projects that started under Khatami or Rafzanjani http://www.mindexcenter.ir/ in all those weapons on that site I see 3 at max 4 that came after!!!!!!!!!!

So whos the traitor?? I'll tell you who

The person that turned the price of Dollar from $1100 to $3500?
The person who stashed Iran's cash in foreign reserves & at the same time went full speed ahead on Iran's Nuclear program leaving an open door for the enemy to hijack our Baitolmall?
The ONLY president in the past 2 decade whos election caused MILLION's all across Iran to take to the streets in protest and whether you wanna except it or not vast Majority of Iranians believe he cheated in his 2nd term?
The person who handed out loans to just about anyone!
The person who destroyed Iran's relationship with Europe!
The person that would left and right give interviews to the Zionist media & would play into their narrative!!!!
The person that made every pro-Palestinian look like a Neo-Nazi in the eyes of the people of the west? Tell me how does talking about the Holocaust help the Palestinians? How does bringing David Duke a Neo Nazi into Iran help the Palestinians? How does having a Neo-Nazi defending Iran on YouTube help Iran?
The person whos last name is even a lie!!! I believe that's your real traitor!!!!!!!!!!

If the Reformists are MI-6 & CIA agents then Ahmadi was a Mosad Agent!!!!! With Iraq's Oil out of commission and Oil at $100 per barrel he couldn't even end Iran's dependence on Gasoline in 8 years! and after 8 years all he had to show for himself was a slow Sub Sonic fiberglass jet by the name of Qaher-313! a JOKE!

Russia & Turkey want a technology transfer from Iran on composite tanks!

Iran's military industry should be supporting these guys

Aircraft Oxygen Tanks, Missiles, Diver oxygen tanks, Sub Oxygen Tanks,.....
Lets try and keep this on topic and away from full retard mode please:nono::offtopic:

Back
Top Bottom