What's new

Iran building new fighter jet and submarine

AKINCI

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Iran building new fighter jet, submarine
Oct 29, 2011

Iran's Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi says Iranian military experts are manufacturing a new fighter jet as well as a new submarine.

“The program of building this aircraft is underway in collaboration with the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF),” IRNA quoted Vahidi as saying Saturday.
He added that diversifying, maintaining, promoting and upgrading warplanes indicates the genius, knowledge, and progress of Iran's defense industry.

Vahidi also announced that a new advanced submarine would be delivered for use to Iran's Navy in the next months.
“This submarine is technology advanced, enjoys great maneuvering power and capability for subsurface operations, and is equipped with advanced weapons,” said Vahidi.

"Iran is the only country in the Muslim world capable of designing and building submarines."

Vahidi also announced the unveiling of a new cruise missile named “Zafar” (victory) by Iran's armed forces.

Iran has started a self-sufficiency campaign in the defense industry and has launched numerous military projects since the 1979 victory of the Islamic Revolution.

Iran has repeatedly said that announced its military might will be used to defend its territory against aggressors and that its military doctrine is based on deterrence.

PressTV - Iran building new fighter jet, submarine

I think Pakistan and Turkey should purchase these mighty weapons from Iran.

This is old news, there is already a thread about it, open your eyes before you make a new one.
also is that your definition of sarcasm in turkey? you need to try harder.

"Iran is the only country in the Muslim world capable of designing and building submarines."

i thought turkey was Producing Type 209 subs for the Turkish navy under license!

i thought turkey was Producing Type 209 subs for the Turkish navy under license!

Please don't compare Turkey with Iran... they are master of inventions and innovation .. and he is talking about Muslim world ... even their maps are different than yours ...

Please don't compare Turkey with Iran... they are master of inventions and innovation .. and he is talking about Muslim world ... even their maps are different than yours ...

i didnt understand anything of what you wrote here.

you say Turkey dont have the capability to make a Submarine? we can make one like Iran, but it isn't what we are after. our recuirements are different than Iranian Navy's!

Turkey can make a lot of what Iran is making, but doesn't. what Iran needs and what Turkey needs is totally different.

Iranian+mini+sub.jpg

WOW, Nice DESIGN.

Will Iran sell me this Midget Sub ?

I would love to take my family members out for a dive.

Just kidding. Don't want to make my Iranian brothers mad.

We all have to start somewhere. It is not important where you start, but where you end up that counts.

no guess they are working on a new one! :lol:

they love north Korean designs!

i didnt understand anything of what you wrote here.

you say Turkey dont have the capability to make a Submarine? we can make one like Iran, but it isn't what we are after. our recuirements are different than Iranian Navy's!

Turkey can make a lot of what Iran is making, but doesn't. what Iran needs and what Turkey needs is totally different.

Sarcasm .. sorry u didn't got it

anyway! I should say this is what they need and what they can and who knows may be it can be used effectively in gulf,shallow waters!

but still iranian officials and media are a joke! :lol:

The news submarine called fateh will have a mass of 600 tons. also you can try and laugh all you want but when you realize we are under sanctions and you lick the usa's and your zionist masters *** then it seems like Iran's doing a nice job.

The news submarine called fateh will have a mass of 600 tons. also you can try and laugh all you want but when you realize we are under sanctions and you lick the usa's and your zionist masters *** then it seems like Iran's doing a nice job.

if we where to lick USA *** we would do nothing but buy expencive toys from them...

zionist lovers? where do you have that from! :what:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom