What's new

IPL is the best: Afridi

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
IPL is the best: Afridi | DAWN.COM

KARACHI: Shahid Afridi termed the Indian Premier League the best organised and most enjoyable internationalTwenty20 league he has played in.

“Although I played just once in the IPL but it is easily the biggest league you can play in and I enjoyed my experience. The IPL is clearly the best organised foreign league and it was a totally different experience playing in it,” Afridi said.

Afridi expressed his disappointment at the exclusion of Pakistani players from the IPL after the Mumbai attacks and hoped the situation would improve.

The all-rounder, who is part of Pakistan’s World T20 squad, said that the upcoming Sri Lanka Premier League will help the players prepare for the upcoming series against Australia and the World T20 in Sri Lanka.

“We really don’t know much about it but it will definitely help the Pakistani players prepare themselves for the coming series against Australia and the T20 World Cup,” he said.

“It should be a tough league but it will put us in the proper frame of mind for the coming assignments,” he added.

But isnt IPL-Star Plus money making drama league ? Sorry, Pakistanis, your legend does not agree with you.:smokin:

if you believe in afridi then you must believe indians have small hearts ;)

Afridi should know why its the best . Because its run by those Banyian you called small hearted. I guess Banyan are superior than *****.Thanks for the acknowledgment.:azn:

It seem indians are having Afridiphobia lol same topic being posted again and again..third eyes dude open your third eye and see same topic exist here already :p

Afridi should know why its the best . Because its run by those Banyian you called small hearted. I guess Banyan are superior than *****.Thanks for the acknowledgment.:azn:

the baniyas arnt paying him to open mouth for this, i guess he has large heart to speak for anything as it is

It seem indians are having Afridiphobia lol same topic being posted again and again..third eyes dude open your third eye and see same topic exist here already :p

We have no Afridiphobia since your Team was defeated in WC semi-final. :)

Back
Top Bottom