What's new

Introduction Thread

Cliftonite

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey PDF,

I am an avid geopolitical nut. Pakistani here. The discussion here really interest me so decided to join up to engage in discussion. Posting from Karachi here. Found the forum through google. Engineer by profession. Hope that suffices.

Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and will be moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

Hey PDF,

I am an avid geopolitical nut. Pakistani here. The discussion here really interest me so decided to join up to engage in discussion. Posting from Karachi here. Found the forum through google. Engineer by profession. Hope that suffices.
Welcome, may your sincerity shine and your love of Pakistan be seen. As Rumi said:-

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. We will meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about. Ideas, language, even the phrase “each other” doesn’t make any sense. The pdf at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep. You must ask for what you really want from pdf.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom