What's new

Introduction myself.

Waseem akram panhawar

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am Waseem akram panhawar and my wish to join it and sacrifice our body for the name of my country kindly give me best guide how I can join it. ISI ZINDABAD.... [emoji3531]

Welcome-To live in your passion is one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself, and to the world. Let your love for life be the reason someone smiles today.-Rumi

Last edited:
Welcome!:usflag::pakistan:

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."

-- Nathan Hale (6 June 175522 September 1776), an American soldier and spy for the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, who volunteered for an intelligence-gathering mission in New York City but was captured by the British and executed. Above are his last words before being hanged.
Well actually it wasn't his country at that time, it was just a British colonial enterprise and the rightful owners were the 100 million native Americans who holocausted out. Further had he relinquished his British Citizenship? Exactly.

Last edited:
Well actually it wasn't his country at that time, it was just a British colonial enterprise and the rightful owners were the 100 million native Americans who holocausted out. Further had he relinquished his British Citisenship? Exactly.

There is no credible evidence that 100 million native "americans" existed in 1600. The consensus estimates are in the range of 10 million. Anyway, how would anybody know? None of the indigenous peoples of what became the USA had a written language or any obvious means of taking a census.

There is no credible evidence that 100 million native "americans" existed in 1600. The consensus estimates are in the range of 10 million. Anyway, how would anybody know? None of the indigenous peoples of what became the USA had a written language or any obvious means of taking a census.
Whether 100 Million or 10 Million is irrelevant , the fact of the matter is at the time of his statement he was an illegal immigrant , like most of you immigrants, who illegally claimed it was their country just because they had guns and had no moral or legal justification.

Back
Top Bottom