What's new

intrested in army.

shakirAstori

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
im a ex cadet and i want to join army but due to over age of only 4 months at the time of applying army. i cannot join army and i moved for my bachelours degree in software enginering .i found you by searching web.3) i want to be a good soldier as a spy for the protection of my beloved country and for the upcoming project CPEC. im from gilgit-baltistan and i complete my intermediate from cadet college sialkot.now im in karachi .

im a ex cadet and i want to join army but due to over age of only 4 months at the time of applying army. i cannot join army and i moved for my bachelours degree in software enginering .i found you by searching web.3) i want to be a good soldier as a spy for the protection of my beloved country and for the upcoming project CPEC. im from gilgit-baltistan and i complete my intermediate from cadet college sialkot.now im in karachi .

Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:

PS- It is not good trade craft to announce on a public forum that you want to be a good spy for your country .....

You can apply after graduation.

Apart from that SSGN (Naval SF) recruit directly and their age limit is around 25.

Can also join through short course route after graduation if you are eng etc.

Back
Top Bottom