What's new

Inspired by the heros of China-India border clash, girl quits college and joins PLA and becomes female PLA boxing champion

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Inspired by the heros of China-India border clash, girl quit college and joins PLA and becomes female PLA boxing champion

After watching China- India border conflict and one single China PLA officer fearlessly holding his ground and stretching his arms to stop hundreds of Indian intruders, Uyghur college girl Fei Luore 菲罗热·司坎旦 decided to quit college and joined the PLA. She was a college student when the border conflict broke out,

She studied in a police college and won the national champion of free style boxing in Chinese police championship and everyone thought her would pursue an athletic career and her next goal would be the national champion, but she quit it and joined the army, she is so inspired by the courage shown by the Chinese soldiers in the Chinese-Indian border conflict and determined to become a PLA soldier just like the border conflict heros to defend China.

调整大小 a3662f0e25554e249729963f3c8649c6.jpeg
413.jpg
b4d564dc9d5d4d11b172fa987b4d8ff8.jpeg
b88628816e7f4ecbb50856e7d091d1dc.jpeg

I can't get the logic. She quits college, joins PLA- that much I can understand. but what has bosing to do with it?

I can't get the logic. She quits college, joins PLA- that much I can understand. but what has bosing to do with it?
Just something she is talented at, and I guess since no weapons are allowed for the border conflicts, soldiers better train themselves on how to brawl.

Just something she is talented at, and I guess since no weapons are allowed for the border conflicts, soldiers better train themselves on how to brawl.

ok, then why is she eating food in restaurant, holding flower etc?

She is really hurt at the death of her fellow chinese soldiers. Good that she has decided to take part in the battle rather than watching on tv. May be more chinese girls would need to join in future given the past history and ordeal o chinese soldiers.

She is really hurt at the death of her fellow chinese soldiers. Good that she has decided to take part in the battle rather than watching on tv. May be more chinese girls would need to join in future given the past history and ordeal o chinese soldiers.
What "ordeal"? like Simon says touch your ears...?

18名女兵3次请战,请战书写道:“愿同男兵一样英勇战斗,甚至流血牺牲!”
18 female PLA soldiers from the PLA company fighting Indian troops in Galwan Valley clash requested 3 times to their commander to go to the frontline to fight along with their fellow male comrades, their written request reads: Will fight as bravely as our fellow male comrades to the last moment and are ready to bleed our last drop of the blood and give our lives for the motherland.

08002700984316045ef70d.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom