What's new

INS varsha taking shape

bhangi bava

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
INS Varsha is a new naval base being developed under Project Varsha for the Indian navy. This base will be the home of the navy's new fleet of nuclear submarines and ships & will hold India current & future nuclear submarine.
While designed principally as a nuclear submarine support facility, the base can accommodate other naval vessels because of the Indian Navy's expansion. This facility has been compared to the top-secret hainan nuclear submarine base for the Chinese PLA Navy.

Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2014-08-26%2B10%3A02%3A15.png

construction on the site is going at a rapid pace

project%2Bvarsha%2B4.2%2B%281%29.png

the base is massive, i measure the total length from a tunnel under construction to possible submarine entry point & its almost 3 km, at some places its 80+ mt high & 300+ mt wide, i could identify 5 tunnel while there seem to be 2 more under construction they are elaborated below
tunnel 1 & 2.
project%2Bvarsha%2B3.png

along side tunnel 1 there seem to be another tunnel under construction or either complete,i cant say because i am not an expert. tunnel 2 also seem to be complete

project%2Bvarsha%2B2.png

tunnel 1 complex under construction

tunnel 3,4 & 5.
project%2Bvarsha%2B4.png

tunnel 4.
Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2014-08-26%2B10%3A01%3A35.png

tunnel 3 & 5.
project%2Bvarsha%2B2.1.png

work on all three tunnel is either complete or in progress with possibility of two more tunnel under construction adjacent to tunnel no 3.

2 more tunnel under construction?
project%2Bvarsha%2B4.1.png

the base is not complete yet & will take few more years but by the look it seem it will match hainan naval base quite easily or even surpass it.

NOTE: This article does not threatens India's national security as the materiel is available over internet, any new information & experts on the matter would be helpful as i clarified im not an expert:)

Are these really tunnels for berthing subs? I think not. They are too far inland with no indication of an entrance from the sea.

In contrast, these are Chinese tunnels for their subs....

Hainan-cave_tn.jpg

found 2 more tunnel north of tunnel 4
Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2014-08-29%2B10%3A35%3A24.png

Are these really tunnels for berthing subs? I think not. They are too far inland with no indication of an entrance from the sea.

Hainan-cave_tn.jpg
work on tunnel for submarine hasn't stated yet, these are entry to the underground base from mainland

Hainan-cave_tn.jpg

Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2014-08-29%2B13%3A37%3A34.png

this is hainan naval base u can see entry point from mainland

why not after all its a defense forum

No comments ..and Good luck.

Just suppose its a family forum would you discuss your family issues in public ?

Or.. would you discuss problems your parents are having among themselves or details of what goes on between you & your wife ?

After all it would be a family forum.

sir if u implying that this thread is somehow jeopardize Indian security then u are absolutely wrong

No comments ..and Good luck.

Just suppose its a family forum would you discuss your family issues in public ?

Or.. would you discuss problems your parents are having among themselves or details of what goes on between you & your wife ?

After all it would be a family forum.
leave it,,,ppl dont get it

sir if u implying that this thread is somehow jeopardize Indian security then u are absolutely wrong

I am not implying anything.

I am suggesting that its common news that all Indian women have golden ornaments.

It is also fairly common that some of them keep them at home & not in a bank locker.

It is therefore sheer stupidity on part of the lady's children to publicly discuss what kind of ornaments their mother has & where she keeps them.

I am not implying anything.

I am suggesting that its common news that all Indian women have golden ornaments.

It is also fairly common that some of them keep them at home & not in a bank locker.

It is therefore sheer stupidity on part of the lady's children to publicly discuss what kind of ornaments their mother has & where she keeps them.
dude all these information is on public domain i found it using Google , probability is other countries intelligence agencies already know about it & why u so mad on me go complain to Google

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom