What's new

Infomation regarding relaxation of eligibility criteria percentile of armed forces after Corona

Abdul musawir

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam o alikum brothers and sisters, i wanted to inquire if there will be decrease in the eligibility criteria percentage which is 60% for armed forces to less after corona virus outbreak. Anyone from the concerned deptt can help me with it?
Since the promotions were based on previous exam and alot of students are under 60 percent will they be given any releaxation? Help would be highly appreciated. Thankyou so much.

Assalam o alikum brothers and sisters, i wanted to inquire if there will be decrease in the eligibility criteria percentage which is 60% for armed forces to less after corona virus outbreak. Anyone from the concerned deptt can help me with it?
Since the promotions were based on previous exam and alot of students are under 60 percent will they be given any releaxation? Help would be highly appreciated. Thankyou so much.

Dear please note that this is a debate and discussion public forum and not related to forces recruitment. You better ask the question with concerned authorities.

If you want to seek any guidance or help here you can try this section and ask here however that will only be possible once your account is approved.
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/pakistan-defence-military-careers.145/

Your account have been approved and i will request you to introduce yourself in the members introduction thread. Here is a guideline to proper introduction.

1) Tell your interests and what bring you here
2) How did you find us
3) What do you do.
4) Future plans
5) Your nationality and location/city you are currently posting from.

Back
Top Bottom