What's new

Indian soldier who protested bad food gets plumber’s job

because plumbers get the lion's share of the cat meat :rofl:
closely rivaling the delivery guys

I don't know this guy's caste. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't plumber an untouchables profession traditionally? Is so, this guy get something worse than death penalty... He is demoted from which ever caste he was in to an untouchable. His wife might lea e him if they are from a higher caste.

I don't know this guy's caste. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't plumber an untouchables profession traditionally? Is so, this guy get something worse than death penalty... He is demoted from which ever caste he was in to an untouchable. His wife might lea e him if they are from a higher caste.
Has your wife left you for having little jimmy?:rofl:

in the last thread .. he was missing !
we find him out he was fixing drain pipes
Cool%20Plumber.jpg

no idea bro. i dunno how their caste system works. in pak plumbers make good money, have tons of ego and are the worst people to deal with.

Thank God, it could be worse - but they can't do anything because he became famous.

Damn !! reminds me of all those bada khanas i ve attended with my father :D

i use to sit in the ORs section coz there u dont have to be formal about anything unlike the officer's family section.

@Levina @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
Bada Khana was just yellow rice and extra spicy lamb for me in food but the atmosphere was what i always liked.

I did exactly like you and used to sit in the ORs and jawans section as it was more fun to be there.

First of all this food that he complained about might not taste good but it's healthy,Second of all why is he the only one complaining?

Plumbers are usually well off and they have a ton of ego. They know if they don't fix things, you are screwed. You are confusing with janitors, they are 'unskilled' labor.

Bold part - you are so smart and intelligent. :tup:

because plumbers get the lion's share of the cat meat :rofl:
closely rivaling the delivery guys
Here the delivery guys get less. They are sealed and unsealing and resealing carries a stiff penalty. The plumbers usually get 'benefits'. Besides cooks, of course.

Well maybe next he can inform the nation about the lack of toilets in India...
Seems the viral video trick worked in getting the govt and peoples attention...hopefully the govt takes notice of sanitation concerns as well!

And no I do not think he needs to be court martialled, disciplined yes, but exposing corruption should be every Indians responsibility and national duty! And I credit him for having the balls to stand up to authority. Staying mum and letting officers skim off the top is exactly how we got here in the first place..time for change Indians!

Back
Top Bottom