What's new

Indian protesters intercept Pakistan-bound Dosti Bus

why are these pakistanis coming into India..?? these guys hate our very existance..and will happily let monsters like hafiz sayyid kill us if they had the capacity...but we allow them into our country, our home...such a shame

why are these pakistanis coming into India..?? these guys hate our very existance..and will happily let monsters like hafiz sayyid kill us if they had the capacity...but we allow them into our country, our home...such a shame

And we allow shmucks like you into our forums though to be honest I don't think you'll last too long

We aren't the happiest people in the world to have you Indians here either, bud.

And we allow shmucks like you into our forums though to be honest I don't think you'll last too long

may be u should show ur aggression in controlling mass murderers like hafiz sayeed than taking out on hapless indians like Sarabjit and Chamel singh..

Once again AMAN KA TAMASHA by Bhartis.

I still don't see how main stream Media can ignore such big news. This can only be considered a lie! unless further proof can be published. Knowing the agenda of Pakistani media, this is no surprise. Trash!

"Dosti bus" wt a joke! The less people to people contact we have, the better it is for us. With more contact, pakistan's ideologies will spill over into India easily. It will become a bigger mess than Middle East. Lets build bigger, better fences .

The police acted fast and that should be the end of it. There will always be protests.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom