What's new

Indian National Cadet Corps To Procure 110 New Microlight Aircraft

sudhir007

Reaction score
G-BYTR-747976.jpg

The National Cadet Corps (NCC), India's military cadet organisation, has put out a tender to procure 110 microlight aircraft for its Air Force Wing. The NCC has 47 Air Squadrons and 11 technical Air Squadrons. Each squadron is authorised four flying machines. The 110 new microlights will replace old wooden gliders and augment a limited number of existing microlights. The NCC currently has 45 Zen Air Microlitesand six Raj Hamsa X-Air microlights.

LiveFist - The Best of Indian Defence: Indian National Cadet Corps To Procure 110 New Microlight Aircraft

sorry for my ignorance

but wats the use of this on temporary basis and on long term basis

this is rikshow yaar whats its benifit and security system?

this is rikshow yaar whats its benifit and security system?

The National Cadet Corps is the Indian military cadet corps with its head Quarters at New Delhi. It is open to school and college students on voluntary basis.

The National Cadet Corps in India is a voluntary organization which recruits cadets from high schools and colleges all over India. The Cadets are given basic military training in small arms and parades. The officers and cadets have no liability for active military service once they complete their course.

NCC is to make youth aware of military forces and how they work i was enrolled for 3 years in Thakur college ......These are for them to get a feel in the sky

Wow we are even spending on NCC thats Great :thinktank:

The National Cadet Corps is the Indian military cadet corps with its head Quarters at New Delhi. It is open to school and college students on voluntary basis.

The National Cadet Corps in India is a voluntary organization which recruits cadets from high schools and colleges all over India. The Cadets are given basic military training in small arms and parades. The officers and cadets have no liability for active military service once they complete their course.

NCC is to make youth aware of military forces and how they work i was enrolled for 3 years in Thakur college ......These are for them to get a feel in the sky

Wow we are even spending on NCC thats Great :thinktank:

BRO i never ask abut NCC its not only in india but many countrey with difrent names pakistan also have NCC . its not matter of spend or earn .i ask role of these rikshw type planes and security to fly them?:D

BRO i never ask abut NCC its not only in india but many countrey with difrent names pakistan also have NCC . its not matter of spend or earn .i ask role of these rikshw type planes and security to fly them?:D

you obviously cannot expect the people to buy them a jet trainer or a Sukhoi 30 MKI, NCC's are given a taste of that field.... NCC airforce wing are gonna be getting the thrill of aviation

cessena or many secure very small planes are in market bro i feel sceared to sit on it hahahhahahha even i sceared to fly on turbuprop engine .my personal think is need 30 or 50 but more secure plane will be great

Back
Top Bottom