What's new

Indian Finance Minister at luncheon meeting with Chinese business leaders in Beijing

Chinese-Dragon

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
China
From Times Now:

Indian Finance Minister at luncheon meeting with Chinese business leaders in Beijing

Cls_6gKVAAAKhGj.jpg

That timing though?

And of course, there are some pretty angry comments in the Times Now section, saying how can the Indian Finance leader be having lunch with Chinese business leaders in Beijing right now?

Last edited:
From Times Now:

Cls_6gKVAAAKhGj.jpg

That timing though?

And of course, there are some pretty angry comments in the Times Now section, saying how can the Indian Finance leader be having lunch with Chinese business leaders in Beijing after the recent veto?

His name is Jaitley... he is in china to meet his half brother Jet-Li...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arun_Jaitley

NB: He will pay for the lunch and pay the tips.. So dont worry.

From Times Now:

Cls_6gKVAAAKhGj.jpg

That timing though?

And of course, there are some pretty angry comments in the Times Now section, saying how can the Indian Finance leader be having lunch with Chinese business leaders in Beijing right now?

And we also got opportunities to supply weapons to some friends in SCS due to the good work of the Govt that he represents .Now on this relation will have two sides .Strengthening our friends in SCS with military supply and good measures in trade and sweet talk like this with China.

I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best
Hopefully Indian Finance Minister will lift the ban of Chinese products like "MILK" and "Small electronics like Cell phones"
Otherwise the damage done to Chinese economy will be devastating :help:

I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best
Hopefully Indian Finance Minister will lift the ban of Chinese products like "MILK" and "Small electronics like Cell phones"
Otherwise the damage done to Chinese economy will be devastating :help:
Force him to drink Chinese milk when he's in China.He will surely lift the ban after all melamine also affects brain.

Force him to drink Chinese milk when he's in China.He will surely lift the ban after all melamine also affects brain.
How about sell us inferior Chinese your superior quality indigenous "Indian Cola" to cure our melamine damaged brains?
Many thanks in advance, save us from evil poison amen :D

How about sell us inferior Chinese your superior quality indigenous "Indian Cola" to cure our melamine damaged brains?
Many thanks in advance, save us from evil poison amen :D
Or those 200 rupees "smart phone".
:rofl: Proudly make-in-india, that phone will amaze NASA Indian scientists and they will give up their US passport to beg for a make-in-india "smart" phone.

Or those 200 rupees "smart phone".
:rofl: Proudly make-in-india, that phone will amaze NASA Indian scientists and they will give up their US passport to beg for a make-in-india "smart" phone.

Brother, in my humble opinion, apart from your "MADE in India" superior quality products
There're a whole lot of goodies we can learn from Indians
Lets not forget the "WORLD FAMOUS" legendary $10 computer laptop
https://www.engadget.com/2009/02/04/indias-10-laptop-is-not-a-laptop/
Others like "cheapest car" in the world "Star war weapons" program
MOST of ALL, if only if we could get the "TOT" of the Indian Cola, that will be one of the greatest achievement for us poor Chinese, BECAUSE it can "CURE" even "CANCER"
Can't wait for some encouraging news regarding Indian Finance Minister visit:yahoo:

Brother, in my humble opinion, apart from your "MADE in India" superior quality products
There're a whole lot of goodies we can learn from Indians
Lets not forget the "WORLD FAMOUS" legendary $10 computer laptop
https://www.engadget.com/2009/02/04/indias-10-laptop-is-not-a-laptop/
Others like "cheapest car" in the world "Star war weapons" program
MOST of ALL, if only if we could get the "TOT" of the Indian Cola, that will be one of the greatest achievement for us poor Chinese, BECAUSE it can "CURE" even "CANCER"
Can't wait for some encouraging news regarding Indian Finance Minister visit:yahoo:
Can't wait their version of cola to replace human drinking water!
The world can't wait to share their inclusive growth of 2012 and enjoy their supa phona and supa computa.

Back
Top Bottom