Indian BSF claims to hunt down Pak spy hawk in Jaisalmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian BSF claims to hunt down Pak spy hawk in Jaisalmersubmitted 11 hours 6 minutes ago
It was a unique aerial visitor from Pakistan in a border town of Rajasthan recently -- a hawk fitted with a transmitter. BSF jawans, guarding the border along the Western region, spotted the hawk in Jaisalmer town and were intrigued by a "strange thing" protruding from the bird. A close study found that it was fitted with battery-run transmitter and an antenna. "It was caught after much trouble. On inspection, it was found that the bird was fitted with an antenna and a three volt battery," a senior BSF official said, adding on technical inspection it was found to be a direction finder. "We have brought the instrument to our main technical centre at Jodhpur to find out whether the electronic device is capable of taking pictures or transmitting any other details," the official said. Last year also, a hawk was caught in similar condition but was later found to be only a directional finder, generally being used by hunters for hunting. The hawks are used to pinpoint the area where the target (usually birds) fall.

How do they know it was spy or some animal resurch transmiter. World Wildlife Foundation dose projects in Pakistan. They were the firest to track Snow Leaprods in Pakistan and used similar devices to track their movements and these were satellite transmiters. The WWFPak(world wildlife foundation Pakistan) have be very much involved in recent years and are trying to help to better identify animals where they live etc.

Satellite to Track Elusive Pakistani Snow Leopards: ENN -- Know Your Environment

Here is something else I found.
http://www.wwfpak.org/150208_avian_influenza.php
This bird could have been there for this reason as well. I can understand India being suspicious after last week but not everything is going to be a threat.

Feel sorry for the Hawk.

Soon Indian media will claim that the Hawk was trained by ISI, speaks fluent english and is originally from a village near Multan:cheesy:

This is probaly a Hawk used by hunters and nothing more.

i know sir sir you in dubai every one there use eagle :azn:

Paranoid :D

Anyway, its quite ingenious if true. I thought PA used Eagles, not hawks for such missions?

Another good point in defence of Pakistan thanks for that:cheers:

Feel sorry for the Hawk.

Soon Indian media will claim that the Hawk was trained by ISI, speaks fluent english and is originally from a village near Multan:cheesy:

I AGREE INDIAN LOOK TO BLAME PAKISTAN FOR EVERYTHING

Atleast our are is just a hawk not a fighter jet !! :woot: :lol: :yahoo:

Feel sorry for the Hawk.

Funny :rofl:

indians have a habbit if they wont finger point to pakistan they cannot digest their food.

Maybe the hawk was actually General Hamid gul DISGUISED as a bird?

I'm pretty sure he was delivering weapons and training to LET. Just a routine day from his life.

Or atleast that's what the Indians would like to believe :P

Feel sorry for the Hawk.

After that, Geo TV will make a sting operation to that village & will find the parents & relatives of that Hawk. The villager will admit secretly that the Hawk was residing in that village. After some days the parents & family will be disappeared from that village.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom